ID1 Digital Chart Pack for Chartplotters
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
Imray ID1, supplied on a microSD card. Includes Imray charts-
C1, C2, C8, C23, C24, C25, C26, C27, C28, C29, C30, C68, C70, Y9, Y14, Y16, Y17, Y18, 2000.3, 2000.6, 2000.7, 2100.2, 2110.2
C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, C8, C9, C10, C12, C14, C15, C31, C32, C33A, C33B, C34, C35, C36, Y23, Y33, Y34, Y35, Y58, 2110.2, 2300.6, 2300.9, 2400.3, 2400.5, 2400.6, 2400.7, 2400.11, 2400.12, 2400.13, 2400.14, 2500.3, 2500.5, 2500.6, 2500.7, 2500.9,
C51, C52, C53, C54, C55, C56, C57, C58, C59, C60, C61, C62, C620, C63, C64, C65, C66, C67, C68, C69, Y26, Y70, 2700.2, 2800.2, 2800.3, 2800.4, 2800.5, 2800.6, 2800.7, 2800.8, 2800.9, 2800.10, 2800.11, 2900.2, 2900.3, 2900.4, 2900.5, 2900.6
Updated bi-annually in April and October, Imray Digital Charts use raster images. This means that they correspond exactly to the equivalent Imray paper charts. Each digital chart pack is geo-referenced and quilted to zoom and pan smoothly among many of the equivalent Imray paper charts for that area. In addition, Imray’s acclaimed large scale harbour plans, also found on the paper charts, usefully provide all necessary information in one place.
Based on the latest licensed Hydrographic Official surveys alongside information supplied by experts, local sources and experienced mariners such as Rod Heikell in the Mediterranean and Don Street Jr. in the Caribbean, Imray charts are meticulously edited by our skilled cartographers.
Carefully plotted and edited scales enable navigators to plot courses between destinations with the minimum number of chart sheets. Reflecting our long experience and knowledge of the navigator’s requirements, they offer more intelligent schemes than other series where official data has been reformatted and forced into the page.
Thorough editing ensures that only the information useful to small craft navigation is presented, avoiding clutter. Shore side detail is included, but only where useful for navigators.
Use of IMO approved signs and symbols. Imray digital charts may be used alongside official charts.
For current users of Imray charts the colour scheme will be familiar. For new users, our chart colours are logical- blue for sea, green for land, drying depths in yellow and white.
Imray charts have been awarded official MCA recognition for use on code vessels and fishing vessels under 24m in length.
(Please note whilst this pack includes C26 which includes coverage from IJmuiden to Die Elbe and C30 which covers Harwich to Hoek van Holland and Dover Strait these are not detailed charts of the Netherlands for which you will need ID80)
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock||02920 787190|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||01590 673698|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||Not currently in stock||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
This item is currently only available to buy online.
If you are ordering a gift for Christmas please make sure you order is placed before the below dates to ensure delivery in time
- UK Channel Islands - Thursday 16th December
- UK Highlands & Islands (Inc. Shetland etc) - Monday 20th December
- Standard UK Mainland (Excluding H & I) - Tuesday 21st December
- Next Day/Special Delivery - Wednesday 22nd December, 12 midday
* Providing items are in stock. Excludes personalised items. External factors beyond our control may delay your orders.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|