Icom MR-1010R2 Radar System
- Delivery & Returns
Icom Marine Radar MR-1010RII
- Simplified ARPA Function*
- DSC Information Function*
- AIS Overlay Function*
- Waypoint Indication*
- Two User programmable alarm zones
- 2 - 42V wide DC input
- 10.4 inch Colour TFT Display
- Intuitive User Interface
- Optional Video Output Unit
- 36 NM Range
- 4 kW Output Radome Scanner
- 15m Cable
- Multiple Languages
* External bearing, speed, position, waypoint, variation, AIS and DSC data is (are) required, when you use these functions.
Simplified ARPA (Automatic Radar Plotting Aids) Function*
The simplified ARPA function helps to prevent a collision risk with other vessels or objects. Up to five targets can be automatically tracked on the radar echo, when a target enters within the set watch area, (or up to ten targets can be tracked when manually set). By selecting one of the targets, the target information such as position, course, speed, CPA, TCPA, bearing, and distance is shown on the lower side of the display. When the target enters within the CPA and TCPA limits, an alarm message is displayed with a beep alarm.
* External bearing, speed and position data required.
DSC (Digital Selective Calling) Information Function*
When connected to a DSC radio and a DSC call is received, the received message is transferred to the MR-1010RII. Up to 20 DSC messages can be plotted on the radar echo. If a MOB position information is transmitted from a DSC handheld transceiver (including Icom IC-M94D), the MR-1010RII can show the MOB waypoint on the radar echo to assist in search and rescue operation.
* External bearing, position and DSC data required.
AIS (Automatic Identification System) Overlay Function*
When connected to an external AIS device (including Icom IC-M605 and, IC-M506 AIS), up to 100 AIS target icons are overlaid on the radar echo. By selecting an AIS icon, vessel information such as AIS class, MMSI number, vessel name, course, speed, CPA, TCPA, bearing and distance are shown on the lower side of the display.
* External bearing, position and AIS data required.
Wide Viewing Angle Color TFT LCD
The wide viewing angle color TFT LCD offers bright, vivid echoes with 16 steps gradient intensity. The screen intensity and screen color (day, night and user settings) can be instantly adjusted with the “BRILL” button. In addition, the auto hide information function enlarges radar echoes to full size.
Intuitive User Interface
The large eight-direction cursor key provides smooth operation even when wearing gloves. Various settings can be configured through visually intuitive operation
Optional Video Output Unit
With an optional video output unit, UX-252, the MR-1010RII can be connected to an external display. Same radar echoes can be observed on the main unit and external display at the same time.
TLL (Target Latitude Longitude) Function*
The MR-1010RII can mark points with icons and transfer the position data with NMEA TLL sentences to other NMEA 0183 devices such as an external plotter.
* External bearing and position data required.
True Trail Function*
The true trail function cancels own ship movement and shows true moving objects with trails, while static objects are not trailed.
* External bearing and position data required.
- Display type: 10.4-inch Color TFT LCD
- Resolution: 480 × 640 pixels
- Minimum range: 25 m; 82 ft (at 1⁄8 NM range)
- Maximum range: 36 NM
- Range scales: NM 1⁄2, 3⁄4, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 24, 32, 36
- Preheat time: 90 seconds
- Power supply 10.2–42 V DC
- Power consumption: 55 W (approximately)
- Usable temperature range: –15°C to +55°C; +5°F to +131°F
- Input data format: NMEA 0183, N+1, AUX, IEC61162-2
- Output data format: NMEA 0183
- IP rating: IPX4 Water resistant
- Type: 60 cm; 2 ft radome scanner
- Rotation speed: 24, 36, 48 rpm typ.
- Horizontal beamwidth: 4° typ.
- Vertical beamwidth: 22° typ.
- Sidelobe:–22 dB typ.
- Usable temperature range: –25°C to +70°C; –13°F to +158°F
- Usable humidity range: Less than 95% (at 40°C; +104°F)
- Frequency: 9410 MHz ±30 MHz
- Modulation: P0N
- Peak output power: 4 kW
- Pulse-width/repetition rate: 80 ns/2160 Hz, 80 ns/1440 Hz, 250 ns/1440 Hz,
- 350 ns/1440 Hz, 350 ns/720 Hz, 900 ns/720 Hz
- Modulator: FET switching
- Intermediate frequency: 60 MHz
- IF bandwidth: 10 MHz, 3 MHz
- Tuning: Auto/manual selectable
- Supplied system cable: 15 m; 49.2 ft; OPC-2341
- IP rating: IPX6 (Powerful jet water protection)
In The Box
- Display unit
- 15m system cable
- Fixing hardware
- User documentation
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
Royal Mail Service Update: Please be aware when choosing Royal Mail as your preferred delivery method, your delivery time may be impacted by ongoing strikes and may take up to 20 working days. If your order is time critical we suggest choosing a courier or Next Day Service
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days for orders under £50.00
- UK Mainland up to 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected]. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|