IC-M94DE DSC Handheld VHF With AIS Receiver
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
FOR 1 WEEK ONLY - FREE DELIVERY worth £5.95. Offer ends midnight Sunday 8th August.
C-M94DE VHF Marine Transceiver with DSC & AIS Receiver
Icom brings all the features of your fixed VHF to a hand portable with the introduction of the all new IC-M94DE…the world's first marine VHF hand portable radio with an integrated AIS receiver as well as DSC and GPS.
The IC-M94DE is the first handheld radio that offers users receive information broadcast by other AIS equipped vessels. The IC-M94DE provides vessel traffic information shown on the radios large clear display. With its elegant design and abundance of simple to use features this is a game changing device for anyone who ventures out to sea for recreation or work.
- Worlds First Handheld Marine Radio with AIS Receiver
- Class-H DSC
- New Rubberised backlit keypad for improved tactile button operation.
- 10 Hours (approx.) of Long Operating Time*
- 6 W RF Output Power
- Class-Leading 1500 mW Audio Output
- Active Noise cancelling Technology
- Simplified Navigation Function
- Float’n Flash and MOB Auto Set Functions
- AquaQuake Function
* Approximate, Typical operation with 5:5:90 (Power save ON)
Worlds First Handheld Marine Radio with AIS Receiver
AIS receiver and DSC function add further assurance for safety at sea. The integrated AIS receiver displays vessel traffic information is shown on the screen. The AIS target call function allows you to easily set up a DSC individual call. Distress calls can be made with the rear panel distress button.
6 W RF Output Power and 10 Hours of Operating Time
The IC-M94DE’s 6 watts of transmit power provides extended communication range for the user. The supplied BP-306 high capacity 2400 mAh (typical) Li-ion battery, provides 10 hours of operating time, under normal conditions*.
* Approximate, typical operation with 5:5:90 duty ratio.
Class-Leading 1500 mW Audio Output
Icom’s custom high-power capacity speaker delivers a loud 1500 mW (typical) audio output with improved acoustic sound clarity for noisy maritime environments.
Simplified Navigation Function
The Navigation function guides you to a specified waypoint. You can assign up to 50 favourite fishing spots or destinations as waypoints.
Float’n Flash and MOB Auto Set Functions
The radio floats and the LCD screen, keys and rear panel Distress button flash to help you retrieve it from the water. Pressing the distress button while Float’n Flash is working will transmit the MOB distress signal.
• Integrated GPS receiver
• Active noise cancelling technology
• IPX7 submersible (1-metre depth of water for 30 minutes)
• Dualwatch and Tri-watch functions
• Favourite channel function
• Supports 4-digit channels
• AquaQuake prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
- Dimensions (WxDxH):60.9 x 145.8 x 43.8mm
- Weight: 357g ( with battery and antenna)
- Output Power: 6W
- Waterproof rating: IPX7 (1m for 30 minutes)
In the Box
- M94D VHF Radio
- Detachable Antenna
- Battery Pack
- Belt Clip
- Desktop cradle with Mains power adapter
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th August 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th August 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|