IC-M93D Euro DSC Handheld VHF
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
Buoyant VHF Marine Transceiver with DSC
The IC-M93D EURO VHF/DSC handheld radio is the successor to the popular IC-M91D. Stylish and slim, this new Icom handheld contains an abundance of features including a dedicated built-in DSC receiver (meets ITU-R M.493-13 Class D DSC), internal GPS and active noise cancelling technology. In addition, an intuitive interface coupled with 2.3 inch full dot matrix high-contrast display and soft keypad makes this a comfortable and easy handportable to operate.
2.3 inch Large High Visibility LCD
The large 2.3 inch (W×H: 35.5×47.0 mm), full dot-matrix (123×160 dots) displays all information clearly. The high contrast display is visible even under direct sunlight.
Slimmest* Buoyant DSC Radio
The IC-M93D EURO has the slimmest* body for a floating VHF/DSC marine handheld transceiver. Body depth has been reduced from 43.2mm (IC-M91D) to 38.5mm (IC-M93DEURO) by implementing a flat sheet keypad. This feature allows the radio to be firmly yet comfortably gripped in the palm of your hand.
* As of July 2016, researched by Icom Inc.
Meets ITU-R M.493-13 Class D DSC with a Dedicated DSC Receiver for CH70
The IC-M93D EURO has a dedicated DSC receiver which continuously monitors CH70 and is independent of the main receiver and other operation. The distress button is located on the rear panel and protected against accidental operation with a spring cover.
Intuitive User Interface
A flat sheet keypad not only makes the radio slim, but also provides positive click action. Icom’s common Marine Family User Interface provides consistent and intuitive operation. You can quickly access the required function by using the radios’ soft keys. The most often-used 19 functions can be assigned at the bottom of the display and toggled with the left and right keys.
Float’n Flash and MOB Auto Set Function
If the IC-M93D EURO falls into the water, the radio floats and an emergency LED light is automatically activated, even when the unit is turned OFF. In addition, the MOB auto set function automatically sets the nature of distress to “Man Overboard” allowing for an immediate distress call to be made by the operator (by pushing the Distress button). The position and time* of the radio/person in the water is transmitted.
* If the GNSS position data has not been fixed when the Distress button is pushed, another distress call will be automatically sent after the position data is received.
Rapid Charger and Li-ion battery pack as standard
The IC-M93D EURO includes the BC-220 rapid charger which charges the standard Li-ion battery pack in just 2.5 hours. The IC-M93D EURO allows 9 hours* of battery life while continuously monitoring CH70.
* Typical operation with Tx: Rx: standby = 5: 5: 90 (Power save: ON)
Active Noise Cancelling Technology
Active noise cancelling technology removes background noise from both transmitted and received audio. This function makes communication clearer in noisy maritime environments.
Integrated GNSS Receiver
The integrated GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) receiver provides your location, bearing and speed with fast-setup time and pinpoint accuracy by using information from GPS, GLONASS, QZSS and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS). Using GNSS memory data, the IC-M93D EURO can fix positioning within 8–12 seconds after the radio is powered ON. Acquired position information can be used for DSC calls and navigation to waypoints.
- IPX7 submersible (1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- Navigation function from current position to specified waypoint
- 50 waypoint memories with alphanumeric names for navigation
- Dual/Tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and /or call channel
- Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in four levels
- Favourite channel function allows quick channel selection by setting the “Tag” channel to channels used most often
- AquaQuake draining function emits a vibrating sound and clears water away from the speaker grill
- Dimensions (WxHxD mm): 57x144.6x38.5
- Weight 300g
- Transmitter output 5W/1W
- Waterproofing IPX7 (1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
In the Box
- M93D VHF Radio
- BC-220 Rapid charger
- BP-285 Li-ion Battery
- Belt Clip
- Hand Strap
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||Not currently in stock||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|