Icom IC-M510E VHF Radio With AIS Receiver
- Get it on Tuesday, 5th July if ordered within the next --:--:-- and select Next Day Delivery *UK Mainland Only
- Order will be dispatched within 5 working days
- This is a special order product and may experience shipping delays. Please call our Mail Order team to confirm delivery lead time.
- Ask a question
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
The IC-M510 is a stylish, new advanced VHF/DSC marine radio from Icom that gives smartphone control of your radio using the RS-M500 app (iOS™/Android™). Up to three smartphones can act as remote controllers via the radio’s WLAN. It is even possible to have an intercom function between your smartphone and the radio itself.
In addition to the IC-M510 VHF/DSC VHF marine radio that comes with Smartphone Control, the new AIS version provides users with the ability to receive AIS and see surrounding vessel traffic in real-time whilst also being able to make individual DSC calls to other selected boats.
The IC-M510’s all-new sleek design is suitable for either panel or trunnion mounting…the radio has a depth of just 71.2 mm; 2.8 inches making it an easy install for your boat. The stunning colour TFT LCD provides nearly a 180-degree viewing angle. The wide display has high-resolution characters and function icons. The night mode screen ensures good readability in low light conditions.
An optional CT-M500 wireless interface box provides NMEA 2000 connectivity and Hailer/PA feature. The CT-M500 and the radio can be connected through WLAN.
The IC-M510 AIS version is available as bundle with the CT-M500 interface.
- Integrated GNSS receiver (GPS antenna is switchable between internal and external)
- Active Noise cancelling
- The Navigation function guides you to a specified waypoint or AIS target
- Supplied HM-205RB speaker microphone can be connected to the rear panel
- Stylish, Sleek Design
- Wide Viewing Angle Colour TFT LCD
- Simplified Navigation Function
- Provides Clear, Loud Audio
- Optional Interface Box for NMEA 2000™ and Hailer
- NMEA 0183/-HS connectivity
- Optional UT-112A voice scrambler
- AquaQuake prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
- External speaker connection
- Second station with an optional HM-195GB COMMANDMIC
- Supports 4-digit channels
- Power Supply: 12Vdc
- Audio Output: 15W
- Waterproof Protection: IP68 (1 m depth of water for 60 minutes)
- Flush mount cut out: 156W x 91H mm
- Dimensions: 175W x 110H x 71D mm
- Weight: 750g ( not including microphone)
In The Box
- Icom IC-M510E VHF Radio
- HM-205RB Speaker Microphone
- Mic Hanger
- Mounting Bracket kit
- CT-M500 Interface (Bundle version only)
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
Unknown - With CT-M500 Interface
|Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 15th July 2022||02920 220929|
|Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 12th July 2022||01243 773788|
|Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 5th July 2022||02380 402182|
|Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 14th July 2022||01590 673698|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 12th July 2022||02380 454858|
|Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 13th July 2022||01752 548301|
|Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 14th July 2022||01202 723311|
|Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 14th July 2022||01202673056|
|Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 14th July 2022||02380 632 725|
Unknown - Standard
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||Not currently in stock||0345 130 0710|
|Port Hamble||02380 454858|
|Poole||Not currently in stock||01202 723311|
|Poole Quay||Not currently in stock||01202673056|
|Southampton||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|