IC-M330GE VHF Radio with GPS Ultra Compact Model
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
Icom have now entered the ultra compact VHF market with the IC-M330GE. This small space saving radio can now fit in those tight spaces where a traditional full sized radio cannot. It may be small in size but is certainly not lacking in features.
Ultra Compact Body, Flexible Installation
The compact IC-M330GE measures only 156.5 (W) × 66.5 (H) ×110.1 (D) mm making it ideal for a cockpit where space is limited.
Intuitive User Interface
A combination of the directional keypad and soft keys provides simple, smooth operation. Most used functions are assigned to soft keys for quick one push function access.
New Speaker Delivers Dynamic, Clear Audio
A newly designed speaker delivers distortion-free clear audio even at full volume. It provides dynamic and clear audio over a wide bass and treble range.
Class-Leading Receiver Performance
The IC-M330GE’s receiver provides reliable communication in RF busy environment like a marina. (Selectivity and IMD: more than 70 dB)
Built-in Class D DSC
The radio monitors CH 70 continuously, even while you are receiving another channel. DSC functions include distress, individual, group, all ships, urgency, safety, position request/report, polling request and DSC test calls.
Built in GPS Receiver and External GPS Antenna
The GPS receiver provides your location, bearing and speed by using information from GPS, GLONASS and SBAS. The acquired position information can be used for DSC calls. An external GPS antenna is supplied to maximise coverage.
- IPX7 waterproof (1 m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- AquaQuake™ prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
- Common NMEA interface for external GPS/NAV connection
- MA-500TR Class B AIS transponder compatible
- Tag scan and favourite channel functions
- Dual/tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Priority scan function
- Display and keypad backlighting
- External speaker connection
- 3-digit or 4-digit channel display selectable
- NMEA0183 input and output
- UK Marina channels
- Self adhesive external GPS/GLONASS antenna
- Size W x H x D: 156.5 x 66.5 x 110.1mm
- Cutout W x H: 137 x 51mm
- Weight (approx.) 0.8kg
- Power supply: 10.8-15.6 V DC
- Waterproof: IPX7
- External GPS/GLONASS antenna size W x H x D: 37 x 37 x 10mm
- External GPS/GLONASS antenna cable length: 5m
- IC-M330GE VHF
- Mounting Bracket & Knobs
- Mic Hanger and screws
- Fused power cable
- Simple Flush mount kit
- GPS/GLONASS external antenna
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 16th March 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 11th March 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|