Helix 7 CHIRP MSI GPS G3N Chartplotter Fishfinder
- Delivery & Returns
- NEW to HELIX 7- MEGA Side Imaging: See the world below like never before with crystal-clear viewing out to 125 feet on either side of your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Side Imaging sonar.
- NEW to HELIX 7- MEGA Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Down Imaging sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches, and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Enable features like wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and also keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. Additionally, you can take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
- Navionics Compatible: Humminbird provides even more map options thanks to additional Navionics compatibility. Available maps regions include detailed cartography for saltwater and freshwater applications which make Navionics a great option for fishing, cruising or sailing.
- Includes transducer and mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket.
- Display Size: Diagonal 7"
- Display Pixels: 800H x 480V
- Sonar: Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging, MEGA Side Imaging
- CHIRP - Frequencies Supported: Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported:50/83/200/455 kHz
- Depth-Sonar: 1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)
- CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported: MEGA DI (1075-1150 kHz), MEGA SI (1075-1150 kHz), 455 kHz (440-500 kHz)
- Depth-Down Imaging:480 ft (455 kHz), 75 ft (MEGA)
- Range-Side Imaging (Side-To-Side): 480 ft (455 kHz), 250 ft (MEGA)
- Interface: Keypad Control
- Memory Card Slot: Single Micro SD
- Power Draw: 800 mA
- Power Input: 12 VDC
- Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 4000 Watts
- Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
- Screen Snap Shot: Included
- Sonar Recording: Included
- Mount-Standard: Gimbal
- Mount-Standard Size: 10.54" W x 5.8" H x 3.68" D
- Transducer Included: XNT 9 HW MSI 150 T
- GPS Receiver: Internal
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points:2,750, 45, 50/20,000
- 360 Imaging Compatibility:Yes
- Minn Kota i-Pilot Link Compatibility: Yes
- Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics + Compatibility:Yes
- Navionics Platinum + Compatibility: Yes
- Radar Compatibility:Yes
- 5-Port Ethernet Switch Compatibility: Yes
- AIS Compatibility: Optional
- Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility:Yes
In The Box
- Helix 7 CHIRP MSI
- Power Cable
- Transom Mount Transducer
- Gimble Mount and Knobs
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to click & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 27th October 2020||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 28th October 2020||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 27th October 2020||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 27th October 2020||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|