Zigboat ZB203 Heat Alarm Sensor
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
The Heat Alarm Sensor detects both rapid heat rise and absolute heat levels, and alerts you if a critical event occurs. It can be installed where smoke or fumes are part of the atmosphere to prevent false alarms. It is specifically useful in environments where a traditional optical smoke sensor can cause false detections (places with risk for smoky, dusty, or humid environment).
To work correctly, this sensor need the ZigBoat™ Gateway (code ZB100)
ZigBoat™ is an innovative ZigBee/WiFi wireless system for monitoring and interacting with your boat either remotely or while on board ensuring safety and peace of mind with no monthly fees or subscription. The ZigBoat™ consists of a core module (Gateway) and a series of standard and optional sensors that can be added to your specific needs. Thanks to ZigBee and Wi-Fi wireless technologies, which have direct communication with onboard sensors without the need for a cloud, ZigBoat™ sends real-time push notifications when critical events occur. Using the ZigBoat™ app, you can check boat information that is being monitored by the system. With the optional 3G USB dongle (cod. ZB210), you can receive also SMS notification in case of a critical event occurs.
EASY PLUG & PLAY
ZigBoat™ is easy to install and use. No cable needed. Just Plug & Play for wireless remote control & monitoring of your boat
LATEST GENERATION TECHNOLOGY
Based on WiFi and ZigBee wireless technologies for fast and easy connection with the onboard sensors and managed by the ZigBoat™ iOS or Android App
SAFE AND RELIABLE
The ZigBoat gateway uses direct, encrypted and real-time Peer-to-Peer connection platform to communicate with your mobile devices (smartphone and tablet) and have boat control anytime and anywhere
FLEXIBLE, MODULAR AND EVOLVING
ZigBoat offers several sensors and features to meet your specific needs, quickly and easily manage and configure via the App. The system can be integrated and expanded with unlimited additional sensors
Download Installation Manual here.
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th December 2021||02920 787190|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 7th December 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 7th December 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 7th December 2021||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th December 2021||01590 673698|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 7th December 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 8th December 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th December 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th December 2021||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
If you are ordering a gift for Christmas please make sure you order is placed before the below dates to ensure delivery in time
- UK Channel Islands - Thursday 16th December
- UK Highlands & Islands (Inc. Shetland etc) - Monday 20th December
- Standard UK Mainland (Excluding H & I) - Tuesday 21st December
- Next Day/Special Delivery - Wednesday 22nd December, 12 midday
* Providing items are in stock. Excludes personalised items. External factors beyond our control may delay your orders.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|