inReach SE+ Satellite Communicator
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
Comes with Free Marine Belt Pouch (290053) worth £5.95. Belt pouch will be automatically added to your order at checkout. While stocks last.
Handheld Satellite Communicator and GPS Navigation with 100% global Iridium satellite coverage
- Send and receive text messages while beyond mobile phone range
- Trigger an interactive SOS message to GEOS, the 24/7 search and rescue monitoring centre
- Track and share your location with family and friends
- Pair with mobile devices using the free Earthmate® app or access to downloadable maps, colour aerial imagery and more
With inReach satellite technology from Garmin, you can send and receive messages, track and share your journey and - if necessary - trigger an SOS to get emergency help from the 24/7 global monitoring centre.
Unlike other popular satellite communication devices, inReach 2-way communication technology allows you to send and receive messages and emails from family, friends and the search & rescue service- so you're continually updated. Even on the status of any search or rescue operation
inReach operates on the Iridium satellite network - a synchronised constellation of 66 low Earth orbit (LEO) satellites. It's the only network that spans the entire globe, offering seamless 100 percent coverage worldwide. You never have to worry about being within range of a cell tower - or paying exorbitant satellite phone fees or cellular roaming charges. inReach connectivity works anywhere and everywhere - with no fringe zones or blackout areas - so you can stay in touch from any point on the planet.
Global 2-way communication
Send and receive text messages or emails from anywhere in the world and receive a delivery confirmation
Professional SOS monitoring
In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to GEOS- the 24/7 global monitoring center, receive a delivery confirmation and professional advices and know that help is on the way
Tracking and sharing
Plan and track your trip, share your location, let others ping your device and let others follow your journey via MapShare
100% global coverage
Iridium is the world's furthest reaching satellite network that provides 100 percent global coverage with no fringe zones or blackout areas
The included Earthmate® app lets you pair your inReach with your smartphone and tablet for ultra-convenient Messaging, planning and map viewing
An active satellite subscription is required to use inReach, and 2 categories of plans are available from: monthly or annual.
Monthly Freedom Plans
Ideal for seasonal or occasional use
Pay for airtime service only when you need it
Minimum 30-day commitment
Suspend your service
Ideal for year-round use and peace of mind
Lower monthly fees
12-month contract required
Move up a plan for free
- Physical dimensions: 6.8 x 16.4 x 3.8 cm
- Display size, WxH: 3.5 x 4.7 cm; 2.31" diag (5.9 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 200 x 265 pixels
- Weight: 213.0 g
- Battery: Rechargeable internal lithium ion
- Battery life: Up to 100 hours at 10-minute tracking mode (default); up to 75 hours at 10-minute tracking with 1-second logging; up to 30 days at the 30-minute interval power save mode; and up to 3 years in standby mode
- Waterproof rating: IPX7
- Interfaces: USB & Bluetooth
- Built-in memory: 2GB
- Waypoints/favourites/locations: 500
- Routes: 20
In the Box
- inReach SE+
- USB cable
- Carabiner clip
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 21st May 2021||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 18th May 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 18th May 2021||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 20th May 2021||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 19th May 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 20th May 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 20th May 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 18th May 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 20th May 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 18th May 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|