Garmin inReach Mini 2 Satellite Communicator
- Get it on Wednesday, 10th August if ordered within the next --:--:-- and select Next Day Delivery *UK Mainland Only
- Order will be dispatched within 5 working days
- This is a special order product and may experience shipping delays. Please call our Mail Order team to confirm delivery lead time.
- Ask a question
- Delivery & Returns
Comes with Free Marine Belt Pouch (290053) worth £5.95. Belt pouch will be automatically added to your order at checkout. While stocks last.
Handheld Satellite Communicator and GPS Navigation with global Iridium satellite coverage
inReach Mini2 lets you send and receive text messages, track and share your journey and, if necessary, trigger an SOS alert to contact an emergency response team. With inReach connectivity, your family and friends will know they can stay in touch, no matter where your activities may take you.
Exchange text messages with loved ones back home, post to social media, or communicate inReach to inReach in the field.
INTERACTIVE SOS ALERTS
In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to the Garmin IERCC, a 24/7 staffed emergency response coordination centre
Share your location with loved ones back home at any time using your MapShare™ page or with your coordinates embedded in your messages.
GLOBAL SATELLITE NETWORK
Instead of relying on mobile phone coverage, your messages, SOS alerts and location tracking are transferred via the global Iridium® satellite network.
FLEXIBLE SATELLITE AIRTIME PLANS
To access the Iridium network and communicate with your inReach Mini 2, an active satellite subscription is required. You can opt for an annual package or a flexible month-to-month plan.
COMPACT, RUGGED DESIGN
Don’t let the 4″ x 2″ size and 100g weight fool you. inReach Mini 2 is tough, durable, impact resistant (MIL-STD-810) and water-rated to IPX7.
The TracBack routing feature navigates you back to your starting point the same way you came, should you get lost — right on your device.
Get accurate heading information — even when you’re not moving.
The internal, rechargeable lithium battery gives you up to 14 days use at the default 10-minute tracking mode and up to 30 days in power saving mode.
INREACH WEATHER FORECAST SERVICE
Get detailed weather updates on inReach Mini 2 or a paired compatible device. You can even request forecasts for your current location or other waypoints or destinations on your itinerary.
UNLIMITED CLOUD STORAGE AND TRIP PLANNING
Get free access to the cloud-powered Garmin Explore website on your computer to plan your trips, create pre-set messages and quick texts, sync and manage your device settings, and much more.
GARMIN EXPLORE APP
Sync with the Garmin Explore website or the mobile app on your compatible smartphone for navigation, waypoints, courses, activities and collections. Also get access to trip planning and topographical mapping.
OTHER GARMIN DEVICES
Remotely control inReach Mini 2 to send and receive messages, start and stop tracking, and trigger an interactive SOS using compatible Garmin handhelds, wearables or other mobile devices.
- Physical dimensions: 5.17 x 9.9x 2.61 cm
- Display size, WxH: 2.3 x 2.3 cm
- Display resolution, WxH: 176 x 176 pixels
- Weight: 100 g
- Battery: Rechargeable internal lithium ion
- Battery life: Up to 14 days at 10-minute tracking send interval with standard activity recording with full sky view, Up to 4 days with moderate tree cover (default), Up to 5 days at 10-minute tracking send interval with high detail activity recording with full sky view, Up to 2 days with moderate tree cover, Up to 30 days at 30-minute tracking send interval with standard activity recording with full sky view, Up to 10 days with moderate tree cover, Up to 1 year when powered off
- Waterproof rating: IPX7
- Interface: USB C
- Waypoints/favourites/locations: 1000
- Courses: 100
In the Box
- inReach Mini 2
- Charging/Data Cable
- Carabiner clip
- Spine mount adapter
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 16th August 2022||01243 773788|
|Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 18th August 2022||01590 673698|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Port Hamble||02380 454858|
|Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 17th August 2022||01752 548301|
|Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 18th August 2022||01202 723311|
|Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 18th August 2022||01202673056|
|Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 18th August 2022||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days for orders under £50.00
- UK Mainland up to 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|