- Delivery & Returns
- Ultra HD 4K Action Camera with 3-axis Image Stabilisation and Data Overlays
- Ultra HD 4K/30fps footage with 1.75-inch touchscreen display that lets you see what is being recorded
- Captures smooth and steady video, no matter the terrain3
- Shoot hands-free using voice control1 to start/stop recording, take photos or remember moments
- Built-in sensors and GPS capture G-Metrix™ data to prove how far, how high and how fast you went
- High-sensitivity microphone captures clear audio in and out of the waterproof case
Stabilised Ultra HD Video
This best-in-class camera shoots up to 4K/30fps video action to show all your adventures in crisp, brilliant detail. VIRB Ultra 30 also features 3-axis image stabilisation, so whether you’re snowboarding, cycling or off-roading, footage won’t come out shaky.
Your active lifestyle is about more than just video and audio. Capture relevant performance data with G-Metrix technology, including speed, altitude, G-force and even heart rate4. Built-in Garmin GPS (10 Hz) and other sensors automatically record data so you can easily overlay gauges and graphs onto your footage to prove how far, how high and how fast you went. Other compatible Garmin sensors and devices pair with your VIRB to extend camera control and provide detailed, measurable data tailored to your activity. Check the "Compatible Devices" and "Accessories" tabs for a list of compatible products and sensors.
Share the Experience with HD Live Streaming
With the free VIRB® Mobile app, you're just one-touch away from sharing your high-definition footage with the masses by live-streaming on YouTube®. So the next time you're owning the mountain on your bike or standing first row at an incredible concert, you don't have to wait to share the experience.
Garmins most Connected Camera Yet
When you're not broadcasting to the world, you can still take advantage of wireless capability by connecting your VIRB Ultra 30 to the VIRB Mobile app. With this free app on your compatible smartphone or tablet5, you can prepare the perfect shot, control multiple cameras, edit and even share footage. Wireless casting is also available with Miracast-enabled devices such as Roku® and others.
We're making it easier than ever to capture life's incredible moments with VIRB Ultra 30 action camera. The bright LCD colour touchscreen lets you see exactly what is being recorded. Its intuitive touchscreen works in and out of the included waterproof case, and simple menus let you easily adjust settings if needed. Turn the camera on and off swiftly with one-touch buttons, or snap a quick photo during the action.
Control with Your Voice
You still need to operate your camera when it's out of reach, mounted on your helmet or when your hands are simply busy doing other things. That's why VIRB Ultra 30 action camera features voice control using Sensory TrulyHandsfree™ technology. Use simple commands such as "start recording" or "take a picture" to operate the camera hands-free. You can even tell VIRB Ultra 30 to "remember that", and it will tag footage for you to easily recall later.1
Create and Share Videos
The free VIRB Mobile app not only lets you live-stream video footage — you can also use the app to view, edit and share videos that automatically highlight the best moments in your footage. Apply G-Metrix data overlays, and then share with friends on social media. VIRB® Edit desktop software offers an easy-to-use, feature-rich editing program that lets you auto-create videos, add music, trim video clips, incorporate transitions and perfect your video.
- Unit size (WxHxD): 57.5 x 45.9 x 31.3 mm; 79.0 x 75.5 x 39.9 mm, with waterproof case
- Display size: 44.5 mm diagonal
- Unit weight: 87.9 grams, with battery; 65.2 grams, without battery
- Waterproof: yes, to 40 meters with included waterproof case
- Memory (requires Class-10/UHS-1 microSD™ card): Up to 128 GB microSD card (not included - visit: Garmin.com/VIRBcards for compatibility)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion (1250mAh)
- Battery life: Up to 2 hours and 15 mins at 1080p/30fps; up to 1 hour and 15 mins at 4K/30fps
- Performance: 4K/30fps; 2.7K/60fps; 1080p/120fps; 720p/240fps and 480p/300fps
- High sensitivity microphone: yes, excellent even in waterproof case
- Image stabilisation: 3-axis (up to 1440p/60fps | 2.7K/30fps)
- Manual camera control: yes, with live preview
- Maximum bitrate: 60 Mbps
- Expansive view (extremely large field of view): yes
- Video highlights: Automatic and manual
- Automatic video creation: yes, via desktop app
- Resolution: 12 MP, 8 MP
- Burst frames: Up to 60fps
- Manual camera control: yes, with live preview
- Night shots: yes
In The Box
- VIRB Ultra 30 action camera
- Waterproof case
- Lithion-ion battery
- Charging/data cable
- Flat and curved adhesive mounts
- Standard and vertical mount adapters
- Short and long screws
- Short and long extension arms
- Anti-fog kit
- Garmin VIRB sticker
- Micro SD card not included
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to click & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|