Quatix 6x Solar Marine GPS Smartwatch Grey
- Delivery & Returns
Quatix 6x Solar - The Ultimate outdoor watch with solar charging capabilities and specialised marine features for all your passions. Available in Titanium Grey with Titanium Strap
SOLAR-CHARGED BATTERY Get up to 30 days of battery life in smartwatch mode with an additional 5 days when solar charging3 — and 20 hours in GPS mode.
COMPREHENSIVE CONNECTIVITY quatix® 6 connects with compatible Garmin chartplotters, the GNT™ 10 transceiver and other devices to stream data to your watch.
AUTOPILOT CONTROL Even when you’re not at the helm, you can control your boat. Access the autopilot app to change heading, engage pattern steering and follow a GPS route. FUSION-LINK™
AUDIO SYSTEM Control your onboard entertainment system from your quatix® 6 with the built-in Fusion-Link™ Lite app.
STREAM DATA View data — including water depth, engine RPM, wind, custom data and more — directly on your wrist when you connect your quatix® 6 to your boat’s compatible devices.
WAYPOINT MARKING No need to return to the helm to mark each catch. Use your watch to place chartplotter waypoints from anywhere on the boat.
GARMIN SAILASSIST™ CAPABILITIES When it comes to sailing, don’t just time your start, visualise it. Create a virtual starting line to time the perfect start. Also use tack assist to see whether you are headed or lifted.
BLUECHART® G3 CHARTS quatix® 6 supports premier charts featuring integrated Navionics® data.
SPORTS APPS quatix® 6 includes all activity profiles of the fenix® 6 multisport GPS watch to track sports on the water and land, including golf, hiking, SUP, kayaking and more.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE The watch constantly samples your heart rate1 to help gauge how hard you work during activities — even underwater. Access more data in our app on your Apple® or Android™ device.
TOPO AND SKI MAPS Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
SATELLITE NAVIGATION This watch is equipped with high-sensitivity GPS navigation and tracking functions plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities.
SMART NOTIFICATIONS Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible Apple or Android smartphone.
GARMIN PAY™ PAYMENT SOLUTION Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution2.
MUSIC Sync playlists from your music streaming service accounts — such as Deezer, Amazon Music and Spotify® — to your watch for phone-free listening. quatix® 6 can store up to 2,000 songs.
- LENS MATERIAL: Power Glass™
- BEZEL MATERIAL: Titanium
- CASE MATERIAL : Fibre-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- QUICKFIT™ WATCH BAND COMPATIBLE: Included (26 mm)
- STRAP MATERIAL:Titanium & Silicon included
- PHYSICAL SIZE: 51 x 51 x 14.9 mm
- Fits wrists with the following circumference: Silicone band: 127-210mm: Metal Band 135-225mm
- DISPLAY SIZE: 1.4 inches (35.56 mm) diameter
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 280 x 280 pixels
- WEIGHT: 82 g (54 g case only)
- BATTERY LIFE Smartwatch mode: Up to 21 days plus 3 days*
- GPS mode: Up to 60 hours plus 6 hours**
- GPS and music: Up to 15 hours plus 1 hour**
- Max battery GPS mode: Up to 120 hours plus 28 hrs**
- Expedition GPS activity 46 days plus 10 days *
- Battery saver watch mode: 80 days plys 40 days*
*Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions
**Solar charging, assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions
WATER RATING 10 ATM
MEMORY/HISTORY: 32 GB
In The Box
- quatix® 6x
- Titanium band
- Cirrus blue silicone band
- Charging cable Documentation
1 See Garmin.com/ataccuracy.
2 View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information.
3 All-day wear, 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions.
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google LLC. Amazon Music and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. SPOTIFY and the Spotify logo are among the registered trademarks of Spotify AB.
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 28th September 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 28th September 2021||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 30th September 2021||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th September 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 30th September 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 30th September 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 28th September 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 30th September 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 28th September 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|