GSD™ 25 ClearVu SideVu and Traditional Sonar Module
- Delivery & Returns
Premium CHIRP and Scanning Sonar Module
- Premium remote network sonar solution
- Includes true dual-channel 1 kW CHIRP, plus CHIRP SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonar for the clearest images on the water (transducers sold separately)
- Provides serious sportsfishers outstanding fishfinding and bottom tracking capabilities
- Helps distinguish between small and closely spaced fish at key fishing depths
- Depth capability to 5,000 feet
The GSD 25 premium sonar module is a remote network solution that provides outstanding fishfinding and bottom tracking capabilities. It offers dual-channel 1 kW CHIRP, plus Garmin CHIRP ClearVü and SideVü sonar scanning for the clearest scanning images on the water. The images sent to your compatible Garmin chartplotter have target details so clear and precise, you can actually distinguish between small and closely spaced fish at key fishing depths all the way down to 5,000 feet.
True Dual-Channel 1 kW CHIRP
CHIRP is the most sophisticated sonar technology available for use by the fishing and boating public. CHIRP is an acronym for Compressed High-Intensity Radiated Pulse. What it means to you is much better target resolution, clarity and crispness than any other sonar system. Having Garmin true dual 1 kW CHIRP as your traditional sonar allows you to adjust CHIRP frequencies to low/medium, low/high, medium/high to further optimise your sonar performance. Transducer sold separately.
Clearest Scanning Sonar Images on the Water
Adding CHIRP technology to ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar further enhances the resolution, target separation and clarity of the sonar images of fish and structure that pass below and to the sides of your boat. Built-in to our new GPSMAP xsv combos and GSD 25 Premium Sonar Module, it uses 1 transducer for traditional CHIRP HD-ID sonar and CHIRP ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar. Transducer sold separately.
Choose a Garmin Transducer
This new sonar is so unique we have developed our own proprietary transducers that are specially designed to work with our new sonar to provide the very best performance. See our Transducer Selection Guide to find a transducer that's right for you.
Physical dimensions: 251 mm × 192 mm × 66 mm
Temperature range:from -15°C to 70°C
Frequencies supported (dependent on transducer)
Traditional: 50/200, 77/200, 83/200
Single Channel CHIRP: 40-250
Dual Channel CHIRP: 40-250
SideVü/ClearVü: CHIRP 455/800 & CHIRP 260/455
Transmit power:1 kW
ClearVü:Yes with CHIRP
SideVü:Yes with CHIRP
Maximum depth:1,524 m
Power input: 10-35 V
Power usage: 26.84 W maximum
Compass-safe distance: 30 cm (11.8 in.)
Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 1
In The Box
- GSD 25
- Right-angle power cable (6 feet)
- Right-angle network cable (6 feet)
- Mounting hardware
- Product Documentation
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
If you are ordering a gift for Christmas please make sure your order is placed before the below dates to ensure delivery in time
- UK Channel Islands - Thursday 16th December
- UK Highlands & Islands (Inc. Shetland etc) - Monday 20th December
- Standard UK Mainland (Excluding H & I) - Tuesday 21st December
- Next Day/Special Delivery - Wednesday 22nd December, 12 midday
* Providing items are in stock. Excludes personalised items. External factors beyond our control may delay your orders.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|