GPSMAP 86s Handheld Marine GPS
- Delivery & Returns
Cast off confidently with the GPSMAP® 86s handheld. Whether you’re out for a day of fishing, sailing or cruising, you’ll gain peace of mind that comes from having a backup navigator. This premium handheld floats and has a sunlight-readable 3” colour display. Plus, wireless connectivity makes it a virtual extension of your onboard marine system, giving you added awareness and convenience.
- Water-resistant, floating design, sunlight-readable 3" display and button operation provide ease of use on the water
- Stream boat data from compatible chartplotters and instruments to consolidate your marine system information
- Functions as a remote control for convenient operation of your Garmin autopilot and select FUSION® marine products
- Supports optional BlueChart® g3 charts
- Adjustable GPS filter smooths speed and heading indications over swells
- Pair with your compatible smartphone to receive smart notifications
Connect with your boat
Sync GPSMAP® 86s with compatible Garmin chartplotters and instruments and you’ll see real-time boat data displayed right on your handheld. Plus, it can serve as a remote control for convenient operation of your Garmin autopilot and select FUSION marine products. When you’re underway, an adjustable GPS filter smooths speed and heading indications over swells for more accurate tracking.
Optional BlueChart g3 charts
GPSMAP® 86s comes preloaded with a worldwide basemap. It also allows you to add BlueChart g3 coastal charts, giving you industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics® data. Detailed contours allow you to see 30 cm (1 ft) contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
Stay in touch
Get smart notifications right on your GPSMAP® 86s handheld when you pair it with your compatible smartphone. You can also sync GPSMAP® 86s with the Garmin Explore™ portal and app for cloud management of your favourite waypoints, tracks and routes. GPSMAP® 86s offers Wi-Fi® connectivity, ANT+® technology and Bluetooth® wireless technology for easy wireless updates and connections. For long voyages, its internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 40 hours of battery life in 10-minute tracking mode1.
- Dimensions: WxHxD: 6.75 x 17.8 x 4.4 cm
- Display Size: 3.8 x 6.3 cm; 3" diag (7.6 cm)
- Display Resolution: 240 x 400 pixels
- Display Type: Transflective, 65K colour TFT
- Weight: 272 g
- Battery: Rechargeable internal lithium ion
- Battery Life: Up to 40 hours in 10-minute tracking mode; up to 200 hours (expedition mode)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Memory/History: 16 GB
- Interfaces: High-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- Storage: microSD™ card (not included)
- Waypoints/Favourites/Locations: 10000
- Routes: 250
- Track Log: 20,000 points, 250 saved gpx tracks, 300 saved fit activities
- Sensors: Barometric Altimeter, Compass (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
- Geocaching Friendly
- Custom maps compatability
- Hunt/Fish Calender
- Sun And Moon Information
- Picture Viewer
- Garmin Connect™ Compatible
In The Box
- GPSMAP® 86s handheld with worldwide basemap
- USB to Micro USB cable
1Battery life may vary depending on usage; battery is user-replaceable
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to click & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||Not currently in stock||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Bristol||Not currently in stock||Please call our Mail Order department|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|