GPSMAP 722 Multifunction Display
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
7-inch Touchscreen Chartplotter
- 7-inch high-resolution intuitive touchscreen controls
- NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 support for network connectivity
- Garmin Marine Network support for sharing sonar, including Panoptix™ sonar, maps, user data, radar and IP cameras among multiple units
- Supports optional BlueChart® g3 Vision® HD charts for Auto Guidance and other premium navigation features
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position)
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)
- Tide tables
- Supports FUSION-Link™ compatible radios
- BlueChart® Mobile (planning) compatible
- Garmin Helm™ compatible
- Wireless remote compatible
Experience an advanced navigation solution with this compact 7-inch GPSMAP 722 touchscreen chartplotter. Includes wireless connectivity features for Garmin mobile apps, NMEA 2000 support and Garmin Marine Network support for radar and Panoptix FrontVü collision avoidance sonar.
Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000 Support
Garmin Marine Network support allows sharing of sonar, including Panoptix FrontVü collision avoidance sonar, maps, user data, dome or open-array radar and IP cameras among multiple units. Plus, there’s NMEA 2000 network connectivity and NMEA 0183 support for autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link, VHF, AIS and other sensors.
Built-in Wi-Fi® Connectivity
Enjoy built-in Wi-Fi connectivity for BlueChart Mobile 2.0 and Garmin Helm apps. Garmin Helm allows you to view and control your compatible chartplotter from a compatible smartphone or tablet while providing enhanced situational awareness for the mariner. With BlueChart Mobile, a free app downloaded from the App Store™, you can get reliable weather information while you plan marine routes on your iPad® or iPhone® then wirelessly transfer them to your boat’s compatible networked Garmin chartplotter. You can even stream and control a VIRB action camera from the chartplotter.
Built-in ANT® Connectivity
Enjoy built-in ANT wireless connectivity directly to quatix® marine watch, Garmin Nautix™ in-view display, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls.
Heading and Position Refreshed 10 Times per Second
Fast, responsive built-in 10 Hz GPS and GLONASS receiver refreshes your position and heading 10 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid.
Built-in SailAssist Features
To help you gain a wind-maximising competitive edge, your chartplotter features a pre-race guidance page that shows your virtual starting line along with data fields showing laylines, time to burn before the start and a race timer that can be synchronised across all your networked Garmin GPS products. In addition, other supported sailing features include an enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, set and drift, true and apparent wind data and more.
- Dimensions: 22.4 x 14.3 x 5.4 cm
- Display size, WxH: 14.4 x 8.6 cm (7" diag)
- Display resolution, WxH: 800 x 480 pixels
- Weight: 0.9 kg
- Antenna: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- NMEA 2000® & NMEA 0183 compatible
- Video input ports:1 BNC
- Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.3 A
- Mounting options: Bail, flat or flush
- Garmin Marine Network™ ports:1
- 2 microSD™ cards
- Waypoints 5,000: Routes100
- Track log 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
In The Box
- GPSMAP 722 chartplotter
- Power cable
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to click & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd November 2020||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|