GPSMAP 276Cx Portable Chartplotter
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
This navigator provides precise navigation off road or on water no matter where you take it. The new 276Cx adds a whole range of high-end navigation features without limiting the original 276 experience. With a large 5’’ display, enhanced sensors like GPS+GLONASS, barometric altimeter and 3-axis compass, comprehensive marine and outdoor features and mapping support the new GPSMAP 276Cx as a strong successor in this legendary product line.
• Developed from the versatile GPSMAP 276C – features the same great customisability
• Adds more sensors - with GPS+GLONASS, Altimeter and 3D-Compass
• Large 5" sunlight readable WVGA display
• Optional advanced navigation – Drive mode, TTS voice guidance, Curvy Roads etc
• Fully connected through Bluetooth®, ANT+® and WiFi® - to stay in contact
• Preloaded Recreational Map of Europe and 1 year free BirdsEye Satellite subscription
• More mapping options available - including BlueChart® g3 and TOPO Map support
The True 276 Experience
The new GPSMAP 276Cx has been developed from the legendary GPSMAP 276C, which was famously the most versatile and powerful outdoor navigator Garmin ever built. To guarantee the real 276 experience Garmin kept most of the user interface the same – even the keypad is exactly as its predecessor. 276 fans will appreciate the great degree of customisability they get with their new navigator and they will be amazed by all the new features that have been added to the classic 276.
Enhanced Sensor Technology
GPSMAP 276Cx gets a comprehensive refresh on sensor technology. The device features GPS and GLONASS positioning for better performance in challenging environments; to get optimal satellite tracking in vehicle interiors add an external antenna (not included) to the built-in MCX connector. To improve situational awareness it now also has a barometric altimeter to get you smooth elevation readings and an electronic 3-axis compass to give you the right bearing under any condition – even when standing still.
Outdoor Optimised User Interface
We know how critical optimum readability is during navigation therefore we created the new GPSMAP 276Cx with a large 5" outdoor-readable display with rich colour support for better mapping display. Due to its great viewing angle it can be clearly seen from various positions. So even mounted in a cockpit, the clear visibility and button-based interface allows for safe operation even in a shaky environment, like a boat or off-road vehicle.
Rugged and Enduring
Built to Garmin’s high standards this device performs under almost any conditions. It is highly durable and water rated to IPX71 thanks to a thoroughly tested tough mounting system. With more than 4 years of experience working with the Montana®, we can provide solid mounts to put on almost any vehicle or vessel out there. To provide you with even more freedom we made the device more flexible when it comes to power supply – you can either hook the device up to the power supply of your vehicle or boat or use the NiNH power pack (up to 17h of battery life) or 3 optional AA batteries (up to 9h of battery life).
More Mapping on More Memory
Almost anywhere you want to go, GPSMAP 276Cx has a compatible map to take you there. It comes with a large 8GB internal memory preloaded with a worldwide basemap, a Recreational Map of Europe and includes a free 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. It also supports a variety of optional mapping, like BlueChart® g2 HD marine charts, Garmin TOPO and TOPO PRO maps, City Navigator® NT, Garmin Custom Maps and BirdsEye Select raster maps. A microSD™ slot allows you to expand the memory further to load additional mapping on it.
Together with appropriate mapping GPSMAP 276Cx offers additional navigation features such as the well-known Drive-mode for on street navigation or Curvy Road routing for motor bike riders, that highlights smaller and more fun roads to ride. Used together with TOPO PRO maps, the device can select from a number of recreational routing options that choose appropriate road classes for each activity or vehicle. And for people that prefer navigation on courses and tracks the new 276Cx also provides advanced track navigation.
Enhanced Connected Features
The new GPSMAP 276Cx also comes with a number of advanced connected features. You can connect your 276Cx via a Bluetooth headset to get TTS guidance in your helmet. Or once connected to a smartphone2, you can receive Active Weather3 that provides weather forecast and animated Weather Radar view on your mapping screen, smart notifications like mails, SMS or social media updates or LiveTrack that allows you to share your exact location with family and friends. The device can also wirelessly connect to external sensors via ANT+ like tempe™ for external temperature readings, or you can connect it to WiFi for over-the-air updates and Garmin Connect™ database syncs.
- Dimensions: 191.5 x 94.5 x 44.0 mm
- Display size, WxH: 127.0 mm (5.0") diagonal
- Display resolution, WxH: 800 x 480 pixels
- Weight: 450 g with included rechargeable pack; 415 g with AA batteries (not included)
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life: Up to 16 hours (lithium-ion); up to 8 hours (AA batteries)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Interface: high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- Built-in memory: 8 GB (3.2 GB available to use)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 10000
- Routes: 250
- Track log: 20,000 points, 250 saved tracks
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- ANT+: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
In the Box
- GPSMAP 276Cx
- 1 year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- AMPS powered mounting bracket with marine bail mount
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack
- USB cable
- AC charger
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th March 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 11th March 2021||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th March 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 11th March 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 11th March 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th March 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 11th March 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th March 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|