Garmin GNX 120 7 inch Large Format Marine Instrument
- Get it on Tuesday, 5th July if ordered within the next --:--:-- and select Next Day Delivery *UK Mainland Only
- Order will be dispatched within 5 working days
- This is a special order product and may experience shipping delays. Please call our Mail Order team to confirm delivery lead time.
- Ask a question
- Delivery & Returns
Designed for serious sailors who demand quality, precision and total integration, this high-precision glass-bonded 7-inch large format instrument creates a beautiful “glass mast” display with superior readability day and night. It allows seamless sharing of sailing data between Garmin devices and is controlled from a compatible GNX keypad. It is easy to set up, calibrate and use.
- High-precision glass-bonded backlit LCD display avoids fogging
- Bold 2-inch (51 mm) digits are the largest digits in class
- Provides the data necessary to make confident decisions
- Displays more than 50 marine and boat parameters for wind, sea and vessel conditions
- Integrated sailing eco-system allows seamless sharing of sailing data between Garmin devices
Unique high-contrast hybrid display features the largest digits in class. Easy-to-read digits are 2-inches (51 mm) tall. Adjust to your preference of white or colour digits for excellent clarity in direct sunlight, at dusk, or at night. The dot-matrix section can show additional details and/or graphical information.
Glass-bonded display helps prevent fogging, and the anti-glare lens finish increases visibility.
Tailor Display for Optimum Viewing
Choose from 7 different backlight colours, or even create a customized colour, to achieve the screen that provides optimum readability for you.
Customisable User Profiles
Fully customisable user profiles allow you to choose from 5 available display configurations for sailboat or powerboat user-profiles: single, dual and triple function, plus Gauge and Graph mode to display wind, depth and speed data or customise the pages to display the marine and boat data that is most important to you.
Set your display to automatically cycle between pages at a speed you set for convenient, hands-free operation.
Low Power Consumption
Perfect for sailors who want to sail for long intervals without having to run a motor or generator to charge batteries. Uses only 0.36 W daytime usage requiring no backlight and just 0.4 W with a mid-level backlight setting at night.
Monitor more than 50 marine and boat parameters, including GPS speed, water depth and temperature, wind direction and wind speed from the NMEA 2000 bus.
Smooth, Clean Look
Flat or flush mount for a beautiful glass mast look using optional carbon fiber mast bracketsres
- Dimensions: 181 x 115 x 17 mm (7.12'' x 4.53'' x .67'')
- Display size: 150 x 83 mm (6'' x 3.27'')
- Display Type: Inverted LCD, monochrome
- Weight: 380 g (13.4 oz)
- Waterproof Ration: IPX7
- Mounting Options: Flat or Flush
- Power Consumption: 0.36 W (day); 0.4 W (night)
- Temperature range: -15° to 70°C
In The Box
- GNX 120
- Trim piece snap cover
- Protective cover
- Flush mount gasket and hardware
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 15th July 2022||02920 220929|
|Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 12th July 2022||01243 773788|
|Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 14th July 2022||01590 673698|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 12th July 2022||02380 454858|
|Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 13th July 2022||01752 548301|
|Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 14th July 2022||01202 723311|
|Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 14th July 2022||01202673056|
|Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 14th July 2022||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|