Echomap Plus 95sv Chartplotter Fishfinder Combo
Sorry this item is no longer available
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
DOWN IN PRICE RRP £1029.99 WAS £699.95 SAVE £150. While Stocks Last
Bright, sunlight-readable 9” combo offers the convenience of a keyed-assist touchscreen. Includes support for crisp, clear Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü & SideVü scanning sonar, and it’s also compatible with Panoptix all-seeing sonar.
Preloaded BlueChart® g3 charts for the United Kingdom, Ireland and Northwest mainland Europe coast
Built-in support for Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü™ and scanning sonars and Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar (transducers sold separately)
Use built-in Wi-Fi® to pair with the free ActiveCaptain™ app for access to OneChart™, smart notifications1, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more
Get connected with ActiveCaptain app
Our free all-in-one ActiveCaptain app allows you to manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your chartplotter, charts, maps and the community. Use the combo’s built-in Wi-Fi to pair with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, which allows you to update or purchase and download new charts. ActiveCaptain also gives you access to smart notifications¹, the ActiveCaptain community for marina and other points of interest details, Quickdraw Community data and more.
SailAssist features include laylines, enhanced wind rose and heading and course-over-ground lines. See true and apparent wind angle and speed as well as set and drift and a glance. To help you gain a wind-maximising competitive edge, a pre-race guidance page that shows your virtual starting line along with data fields showing laylines, time to burn before the start and a race timer.
Preloaded BlueChart g3 charts
Preloaded with highly detailed Garmin BlueChart g3 mapping covering the British Isles in their entirety, including the Thames Estuary, Caledonian Canal, Outer Hebrides, Shetland and Orkney Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Lough Neagh, The Shannon river (up to Lough Kee) and the Irish Sea. Continental coverage from Brest, FR to Kiel, DE including the Channel Islands, the Waddenzee, the IJsselmeer, the canals of The Netherlands, the Meuse River to Liege, BE; the Rhine River to Dusseldorf, DE and the Kiel Canal.*
The built-in sonar capabilities of ECHOMAP Plus 95sv include CHIRP traditional sonar, one of the most sophisticated sonar technologies available for the fishing and boating public. CHIRP traditional sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition, because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar
Clear scanning sonar images
Garmin CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic image of what’s below your boat. Garmin CHIRP SideVü™ shows you in incredible detail, what lies off to the sides of your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish.
Quickdraw Contours to create your own maps
Instantly create personalised fishing maps on-screen with 1 foot contours, then tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™.
See fish swimming in real time
Add optional Panoptix all-seeing sonar transducer and see all around your boat and below it — in real time, even while your boat is stationary. See your lure as it sinks, relative to structure in the water. Watch the movement of fish — and their reactions to your bait — up to 100 feet away or below the boat.
- GPS Antenna: Internal 5Hz
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Routes: 100
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position)
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)
- NMEA 0183 in/out ports:1
- NMEA 2000 connection
- Sonar transmit power: 500 W (RMS)
- Maximum depth:2,300 ft @ 77 kHz, freshwater 1,100 ft @ 77 kHz, saltwater
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)
- Water temperature log and graph
- Sonar recording
- Sonar history rewind
- Physical dimensions: 28.2 x 16.4 x 6.0 cm
- Weight:2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Display size: 19.9 x 11.3 cm; 22.9 cm diagonal (9"))
- Display resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
- Power consumption: 18W
- Mounting options:Bail or flush
In the Box
- ECHOMAP Plus 95sv with BlueChart g3 for UK, Ireland and Northwest mainland Europe coast
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle
- 12-pin sounder to 8-pin transducer adapter cable
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
*Preloaded g3 charts do not feature Auto Guidance
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
This item has been discontinued and is not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|