- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
DOWN IN PRICE Was £229 Now £149.95 Save £79 - While stocks last
Check out the FUSION STEREOACTIVE™ - the world''s first purpose built watersport stereo. Designed and engineered in New Zealand by FUSION, the STEREOACTIVE is engineered for the ruggedness of life on the water and tuned to deliver crystal clear music that enhances any activity.
- Fully IPX7 waterproof and Floats
- AM/FM Radio Tuner
- Bluetoorth Audio Streaming
- Playback MP3 via USB
- Up to 20 Hour playback from full charge
- Superb sound quality
- Voice prompts
- Mounts securely to paddleboards, kayaks, canoes, dinghies & more
This isn’t just a standard Bluetooth speaker, this is an IPx7 rated, water resistant portable watersport stereo that FLOATS! Featuring a unique FUSION PUCK mounting system that enables you to securely mount the stereo to any paddle board, kayak, canoe, dinghy or even jacuzzi.
- Enjoy playback of MP3 media from a low profile USB flash drive - a waterproof cavity is designed to provide secure housing of the USB inside the STEREOACTIVE whilst out on the water.
- Bluetooth audio streaming, enabling you to stream any popular music service from a compatible A2DP Bluetooth enabled device
- With the AM/FM radio tuner you can tune in your favorite hits, with two dedicated preset keys available for your favorite stations
- Enjoy playback of MP3 media from a low profile USB flash drive whilst out on the water. A waterproof cavity is designed to provide secure housing of the USB inside the STEREOACTIVE
- 12 unique voice prompts (available in 5 languages) provide audio feedback when you engage with the STEREOACTIVE, keeping you informed and in control of your entertainment experience.
- Available in Red, White and Blue.
- The quality of the music is just as important as the durability of the design and it is for this reason FUSION’s expert sound engineers worked tirelessly on the Class-D amplifier, speaker drivers, internal volume and passive radiator system to deliver audiophile-quality music reproduction.
- The dual 2.5” 40 Watt custom-designed directional speaker system and passive radiator, is perfectly tuned for powerful audio delivery. The long excursion directional speaker design delivers greater cut through in the outdoor environment and a more personal listening experience.
- Take control of your entertainment with FUSION’s intuitive app solutions, available for smartphone and smartwatch owners. Garmin smartwatch owners and Apple or Android smartphone users can enjoy wireless control with the free FUSION-Link Bluetooth app, available for download from Garmin Connect, the Apple App store or Google Play store.
- Sources Bluetooth / USB / AM / FM / iPhone / Android
- Tuner AM / FM (Japan, Australasia, Europe, USA)
- USB Format FAT 32
- USB Audio Format MP3 (Maximum 250 files per folder and 250 in the root directory)
- Made for iPod and iPhone Apple IAP2 Lightning Connector Products: iPhone 7/Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s/Plus, iPhone 6/Plus, iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPod touch 5th/6th gen
- AOA Android Open Accessory Android Open Source Protocol - List of Devices Coming Soon
- Speaker Size 2 x 2.5” Custom Design + Passive Radiator
- Amplifier Output Class-D / 40 watts (2 X 20W Stereo)
- Battery Up To 20 Hours Dual Internal rechargeable high powered lithium ion cells provides up to 20 hours of use
- Charging Requirements 110~220 Volt AC wall charger (supplied) or 12vdc 2a car charger (optional accessory) - charges within 3 hour
- Water Resistance Rating IPx7 / Floats
- Chassis Polycarbonate With TPE Overmold
- FUSION-Link Remote App - Bluetooth Control via: Apple (Lightning Connector products) and Android
- Garmin Smartwatch App via ANT Garmin Smartwatches (VivoActive/HR , Fenix 3/HR, Tactix Bravo, Quatix 3, D2 bravo) - Requires FUSION-LInk App via Garmin Connect IQ Store
- Voice Prompts 12 unique Multi-Language Voice Prompts Available for Download. Languages available in English, French, German, Dutch, Italian and Spanish
- Mounting Standard FUSION Puck Mount Supplied with Screw, Adhesive Pad & Puck Protective Cover for use when the StereoActive is not attached
- Dimensions 236mm X 82mm X 139mm
- Weight 1.3 KG
In the box
- AC power charger
- Mounting Puck
- 3M adhesive pad
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|