MS-AV755 Marine Stereo With Internal CD DVD player
- Delivery & Returns
Fusion MS-AV755 Marine Entertainment System With Internal CD/DVD drive - A superior marine AM/FM/CD/DVD stereo with full colour display & internal CD/DVD drive. Designed and built for the marine environment with a fully sealed chassis and an optically bonded colour display. An HDMI port enables plug and play compatibility with a supported TV or monitor.
The MS-AV755 also includes ARC (Audio Return Channel) functionality, allowing a single HDMI cable to stream audio to the Fusion stereo, eliminating the need for any additional audio cabling. Multi-zone technology allows independent control of four audio zones - zones 1 and 2 powered by internal amplifier. Each zone with has independent volume, balance, etc. Built-in Bluetooth allows wireless audio streaming or remote control from compatible Bluetooth devices. Use Ethernet, NMEA2000 or Wi-Fi for Fusion-Link control from a compatible multifunction display (MFD) or add an NRX300 remote control (product code: 200399) via a NMEA 2000 network.
Marine-Ready DVD Player - Play your favorite DVD or CD in the comfort of your cabin. Featuring an hdmi connector for easy ‘plug-and-play’ compatibility.
FUSION-Link® Control (Wired) – Enables direct stereo control from a compatible Multi-Function Display (MFD) or NRX series wired remote control when utilizing an existing NMEA 2000 or Ethernet network
FUSION-Link Control (Wireless) – Download the FREE Apple or Android FUSION-Link remote control app from iTunes™ or Google Play™ to control your on-board entertainment experience. Available over Bluetooth and Wi-Fi® (Note: Wi-Fi control requires a wireless Ethernet router). FUSION-Link Lite is available for download from the Garmin Connect IQ Store to enable wireless control via ANT technology from your compatible Garmin smartwatch.
A2DP/AVRCP Bluetooth® Streaming – Stream your family’s favorite soundtrack from any compatible device, with track, album and artist info displayed, with navigation available from the stereo or connected device.
Apple® iOS® and MTP Android™/Windows® Media Playback –Unparalleled support of the world’s most popular media devices, and the smartest interface for browsing your music library.
Multi-Zone™ Technology – Four independent audio zones are available, each with advanced localized menu controls, including zone naming. Note: Line Out Zones require additional amplification.
Optically Bonded LCD – The color widescreen LCD display is optically bonded to improve durability and is optimized for daylight viewing.
Side-Fin Cooling – Amplifier components are optimally configured for the side-fin aluminium heat sink, producing greater thermal efficiency.
Glass Filled Composite Chassis – Structurally rigid and incredibly lightweight, this improves environmental protection and electrically isolates the chassis for complete reliability.
Class-D Amplifier – Provides higher RMS output than a standard stereo, for louder and clearer audio while drawing less current.
True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered – Extensively tested to perform in the harsh marine environment.
- Sources: AM / FM / CD / DVD / Bluetooth / USB / AUX x 2 / iPod / iPhone / MTP / ARC / ANT / Pandora (USA Only) / DAB+ Ready (EU Only – requires optional FUSION DAB+ module, sold separately)
- Tuner - AM/FM with RDS where available
- Tuner Region - USA – Australasia – Europe – Japan
- Languages - English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian
- Operating Voltage - 10.2 - 16 VDC
- Fuse Rating - 15A
- Amplifier - Class D 4 x 70W
- Line Out - 4 (1L&R per zone)
- Sub Out - 4 (1 per zone)
- Aux - 2 stereo inputs
- Display - 16:9 WQVGA Colour Widescreen Optically Bonded LCD
- USB - 1 X USB connector
- Connectivity - Ethernet, NMEA2000, ANT+, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- DAB+ Ready - MS-DAB100A is required for DAB support, only available where DAB and DAB+ is broadcast
- Audio Format - MP3, M4A, FLAC
- Water Resistance - IPX5
- Dimensions (mm) - 216Wx78Hx179D
In The Box
- MS-AV755 Stereo
- Mounting Hardware
- Remote control and batteries
- Power and Speaker Wiring Harness
- RCA Splitter
- User Manual and Installation instructions
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently only available to buy online.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|