GP-1871F Chartplotter Fishfinder MFD
- Delivery & Returns
Powerful technology in a compact 7" Chart Plotter with Built-in CHIRP fish Finder
- 7" Touchscreen Multifunction Display
- Simple operation with multi-touch interface
- Compatible with DRS4W 1st Watch Wireless Radar
- Powerful 1kW Truecho CHIRP fishfinder
- AR (Anti-Reflective) glass coating and strengthened glass filter
- Internal GPS antenna for simple and easy installation
- Daylight viewable with excellent readability , brightness of 1000 cd/m2
Convenient and intuitive slide-out menus
The GP-1871F/1971F smart interface, inherited from the NavNet TZtouch2,
features slide-out menus containing all the tools and data you need to be in total control
Display modes customization
Customize your display modes and create the perfect
combination to fit your individual needs.
With the Finger Gestures (one or two fingers) you can either zoom-in, zoom-out, double tap to take a screenshot or even jump to a full-screen mode when using Split-screen display mode.
Easy screenshot and MicroSD card
Tap the display with two fingers to capture a screenshot
that will be saved directly to your microSD card.
Built-in CHIRP FISH FINDER
Unmatched detail with TruEcho CHIRP™
The high level of detail available with TruEcho CHIRP™ technology helps to distinguish fish schools, even when close to the sea bed.
Fish can be observed with a very high resolution and are displayed in a distinct boomerang shape. The clear presentation marks individual game fish and bait fish, even when tightly schooled together.
ACCU-FISH™ and Bottom Discrimination with RezBoost™
With FURUNO’s RezBoost™ data processing technology, fish schools and echoes are shown with high resolution while you can assess fish size and bottom composition thanks to ACCU-FISH™ and Bottom Discrimination functions.
Additionnaly, ACCU-FISH™ icons and colors can be freely customized according to the size and depth of the targeted fish.
Chart Plotter (with internal GPS antenna)
Detailed Chart with C-MAP 4D compatibility
By using the incredibly rich C-MAP 4D charts, the GP-1871F/1971F delivers highly precise data that features plenty of useful information, such as relief vectors, tidal streams and marine plans, considerably enhancing your navigational awareness.
Via the CAN bus network interface, The NAVpilot-300 and NAVpilot-711C can be connected to the GP-1871F and GP-1971F and controlled directly from the Chart Plotter.
C-Weather data can be downloaded from C-map.com providing Wind, Wave, Weather, Humidity and Temperature information.
Plotter with AIS symbols
When connected to an AIS receiver, the GP-1871F/1971F will display the latest AIS data and provide vessel information.
Various display modes
Including Shaded reliefs, 3D and Satellite views.
Wireless Radar Connection
DRS4W 1st Watch Wireless Radar
The GP-1871F and GP-1971F are connectable to the 1st Watch Wireless Radar
(Output Power 4 kW) giving your Chart Plotter a major upgrade in accuracy and safety.
- Screen Type: GP-1871F: 7" Wide Color TFT LCD
- Screen Resolution: WVGA 800 x 480 pixels
- GPS Antenna: Internal Antenna
- Display Modes
- Chart Plotter
- Fish Finder
- Radar (connection to the 1st Watch Wireless Radar DRS4W required)
- AIS (connection to AIS sensor required)
- Instruments (Nav Data, Engine, Wind, Fuel tank) -
- Autopilot (connection to the FURUNO NAVpilot-300 or 700 series required)
- Language: English (US & UK), French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Greek, Japanese.
- GPS / SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS)
- Receiving Type: GPS 72 channels WAAS 1 channel
- Accuracy GPS: 10 m max, WAAS: 5 m max, MSAS: 7.5 m MAX
- Chart Compatibilty: C-MAP 4D
- Memory Capacity
- 30,000 points for ship's track and waypoints
- 1,000 planned routes (Max. 50 points per route)
- 5,000 quickpoints
- Frequency: CHIRP: 40 to 225 kHz CW: 50/200 kHz
- Transducer Compatibility: 300 W or 600 W or 1kW (Transducer dependent)
- Range:5-1, 200m, shift :0-500m
- Fishfinder Modes: TruEcho CHIRP™*, RezBoost™**, ACCU-FISH™**, Bottom Discrimination**, Dual Frequency**, Dual Range** Auto gain (Fishing/Cruising), Manual gain, A-Scope, Marker Zoom, Bottom Zoom, Bottom Lock
- NMEA2000: 1 port (Interface CAN bus)
- NMEA0183: 1 port
- Micro SD Card Slot x2 (32 GB)
- Waterproofing: IP56
- Power Supply: 12-24 VDC, 1.0-0.5 A
* CHIRP dedicated transducer required
** Dual frequency CW compatible transducer required
In The Box
- Furuno GP1871F
- Rubber screen cover
- Screen cleaning cloth
- Mounting bracket with knobs & fixing screws
- Flush mount gasket & screw kit
- Power cable
- Flush mount template
- Operators guide & installation manual
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 21st May 2021||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 18th May 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 18th May 2021||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 20th May 2021||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 19th May 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 20th May 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 20th May 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 18th May 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 20th May 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 17th May 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|