DRS4D-NXT 24 inch Solid State Doppler Radar
- Delivery & Returns
NXT radars are Solid-State Radars utilizing Doppler technology to ensure the safest navigation. The NXT series features Target Analyzer™, Fast Target Tracking™ and Auto Target Acquire function to offer optimal detection and sensitivity of hazardous objects. Combined with RezBoost™ technology, the NXT Radars have no equal in spotting and tracking targets moving around your vessel efficiently with a high resolution.
- Solid-State pulse compression Doppler Radar
No preheating time, low energy consumption (no use of a magnetron)
- Revolutionary Target Analyzer™ function instantly identifies hazardous targets
- Fast Target Tracking™ and Auto Target Acquire function, up to 100 targets
- RezBoost™ beam sharpening to increase the resolution
- Effective Horizontal Beam*
Can reach a value equivalent to 0.7°with DRS6A-NXT (XN13A) and 2.0°with DRS4D-NXT, when using RezBoost™
*the lower the better
- Bird Mode to find the best fishing grounds by tracking birds
- Simple installation, no need to open the radome (DRS4D-NXT only), external PSU is not required
- New smart-connector cable for retrofitting existing DRS cable installations (DRS4D-NXT only)
When the “Rain mode” is on, rain echoes are shown in blue. This mode is particularly useful as it has the capability to detect targets masked by rain clutters.
Fast Target Tracking™ and Auto Target Acquire function
With Fast Target Tracking™ activated, it only takes a few seconds for a vector to be displayed once the target is selected, manually or automatically with the Auto Target Acquire function.
When the Auto Target Acquire function is on, approaching targets within 3NM range from own ship, which are potentially hazardous, are automatically acquired by Doppler calculation and will trigger an alarm*.
Together, Up to 100 targets can be acquired simultaneously, increasing considerably the safety and simplifying estimation of other vessel’s course and speed.
*TCPA setting required
NXT Radars feature a new Bird Mode that helps you identify birds gathering around schools of fish at the sea surface. Bird mode adjusts the gain and sea settings automatically for optimal visibility.
RezBoost™ beam sharpening
FURUNO's exclusive RezBoost™ technology has been incorporated into our Radar units for enhanced resolution and impressive performance. With RezBoost™ set to MAX, the sharpness offers an incredibly detailed image with more targets and less clutter.
- Type: Radome (24")
- Vertical beam width: 25 deg
- Horizontal beam width/ Rezboost Effective Horizontal Beam: 3.9 deg (-3dB) / 2 deg
- Antenna rotation speed: 24/36/48 rpm coupled or 24 rpm fixed
- Output power: 25W
- Minimum range: 20m
- Range resolution: 20m
- Range accuracy: 1% of range in use or 10m, whichever is the greater
- Bearing accuracy +/- 1%
- Ports: LAN:1port, Ethernet, 100Base-TX, RJ45
- Power supply: 12-24 VDC:2.5-1.3A
- Operating temperature: -25 to +55 deg C
- Waterproof: IP56
- Weight: 7.3kg
In The Box
- DRS4D-NXT Radome
- Fixing hardware
- Drilling template
- User manual
Click here for the product brochure
Not available for next day delivery - lead time 1 week
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|