Top Climber Mast Climbing Device
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
This ingenious mast climbing system is ideal for the single-handed sailor, as you can hoist yourself up the mast on your own with the greatest of ease.
Safe to use, it works on a jammer system enabling you to ascend the mast safely and quickly using your leg muscles without any assistance from others. Once at the top, the Topclimber also allows the user to work above the masthead without leaving the chair, and the descent can be made in complete control.
The Topclimber consists of 2 parts – a bosuns chair with back rest and integral one way jammer and a set of leg straps with 2 loops for your feet and a second one way jammer. The one way jammers need to be attached to a static line (not supplied) which is hoisted to the top of the mast. Then by alternatively standing up in the foot straps and sitting down in the bosuns chair, you slide the jammers up the static line in turn as you progress up the mast.
It is recommended to use only good quality, pre-stretched 10mm braided rope as the static line. When not in use, the Topclimber packs down neatly for stowing, and the bag doubles as a tool bag so that you can take tools up the mast with you.
TOP CLIMBER FEATURES
- Feels safe: providing years of easy use
- Convenient: Climb quick using your leg muscles
- Fast: Climb 50-70 cm per jammer movement
- Safe: It’s impossible to release both of the one way jammers at the same time
- Easy to use: do everything yourself
- Quality: marine grade materials throughout
- Maximum User Weight: 150kg
- Strong: Tested up to 600kg
- Versatile: Use on any length mast
- Compact: Will pack to about 50x20x8cm
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock||02920 787190|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock||01590 673698|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||Not currently in stock||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
If you are ordering a gift for Christmas please make sure you order is placed before the below dates to ensure delivery in time
- UK Channel Islands - Thursday 16th December
- UK Highlands & Islands (Inc. Shetland etc) - Monday 20th December
- Standard UK Mainland (Excluding H & I) - Tuesday 21st December
- Next Day/Special Delivery - Wednesday 22nd December, 12 midday
* Providing items are in stock. Excludes personalised items. External factors beyond our control may delay your orders.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|