Force 4 Teak Wonder Dressing & Sealer
- Get it on Monday, 23rd May if ordered within the next --:--:-- and select Next Day Delivery *UK Mainland Only
- Order will be dispatched within 5 working days
- This is a special order product and may experience shipping delays. Please call our Mail Order team to confirm delivery lead time.
- Ask a question
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
The Teak Wonder range has been marketed since 1973 and has gained a prominent position both in the United States and Europe where its amazing qualities have not only been confirmed by the success decreed by users, but also the tests that have been carried out by numerous independent magazines such as Practical Boat Owner, Sailing Today and American Practical Sailor.
Teak Wonder Dressing & Sealer is the clearest of treatments during application and becomes practically invisible once it has dried and will keep the splendid golden appearance of newly sanded or freshly brightened teak without having to wash it every day with fresh water.
Applying this product seals the pores of the wood thus preventing the penetration of the dust and dirt that darken it, and also protects the natural teak oils against the ultraviolet rays that oxidise and discolour them.
Dressing and Sealer is not an oil; that is, it does not contain oil. It is a diluted silicone and pigment based sealer. Once the thinner has evaporated, the silicone keeps the wood sealed against water and a variety of other solvents including diesel, oil, fish blood and paints from penetrating the wood, making subsequent cleaning easier.
It does not smell, does not become shiny or slippery, dries rapidly and does not make or build up the surface.
To obtain the best saturation, two coats are recommended
- 420497: 1 Litre
- 420498 :4 Litre
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
No Colour - 4 Litre
|Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 31st May 2022||01243 773788|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Port Hamble||02380 454858|
|Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 26th May 2022||02380 632 725|
No Colour - 1 Litre
|Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 26th May 2022||01590 673698|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Port Hamble||02380 454858|
|Southampton||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|