Force 4 Deluxe 4-Arch Bimini Top - Navy
- Delivery & Returns
Our largest 4-arch Bimini Cover provides more shade due to its height and length and is therefore better suited for bigger boats and RIBs. They feature a robust 25mm diameter aluminium frame & UV-resistant 600D polyester canvas. The 4-arch gives a large shade area while increasing strength and giving the bimini a smart profile. The included rear support legs mean the bimini remain upright when folded whilst cruising, keeping it up and out of the way whether it is deployed or not.
- Mounting hardware (4 x deck brackets, 2 x pad eyes, stainless self tapping screws)
- 2 x Tie-down straps to hold the bimini open
- 2 x Rear Support poles (78cm)
- Zipped storage cover (protects the bimini fabric while stowed)
- Fabric Colour: Navy Blue
- Length: 240cm
- Height: 137cm
Available in 5 sizes:
- S – Width: 185-198cm
- M – Width: 200-213cm
- L – Width: 216-219cm
- XL – Width: 231-243cm
- XXL – Width: 246-260cm
- 630843 - Inflatable boat mount - Use these mounts to fit your bimini to an inflatable boat tube (glueing required)
- 630844 - Rail Mount - Use these in place of the included deck brackets to mount the bimini to a 25mm tube or rail
- 630845 - Quick Release Thumb Screws - Spare thumb screws to make your bimini removable without the need for tools
- A full range of spares are also available should you inadvertently damage your bimini, these include replacement end fittings (630846), replacement straps (630848), replacemenet rear support pole (630849) & replacement deck fitting (630847).
A bimini top can transform your boat and the range that we sell are quick and easy to fit - a typical DIY installation should take around an hour and the only tools you will need are a drill and some basic hand tools. Spending a whole day on your boat in the beating sun can start to feel uncomfortable after a while. A good bimini top will cover a good proprtion of your vessel and give you a shady spot to sit in when you've just had a bit too much sun. They are open at the sides so ventilation is not affected, and you still get that 'wind in your hair' boating experience. As an added bonus, and one that particularly applies to UK boating, they also keep the rain off quite well, meaning a brief shower won't ruin your day...
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
Jubilee Weekend Delivery: To ensure your order arrives before the extended Bank Holiday weekend please order before Friday the 27th of May using our £5.95 courier service, or before midday Tuesday 31st May using our £9.95 Next Working Day Service.
For orders using our £3.95 Royal Mail service or to Highlands and Islands postcodes please contact our Mail Order team for delivery timeframes
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|