Ergofit 290N Extreme Hammar/Harness Life Jacket
- Delivery & Returns
Designed exclusively with Abu Dhabi Ocean Racing, and based on the highly successful Crewsaver ErgoFit lifejacket collection, the ErgoFit Extreme maintains all of the high specification safety features of the ErgoFit 290N whilst providing essential performance attributes for the serious ocean racer.
- 3D shape provides the ultimate in comfort and performance
- A transparent ‘window’ on the front of the jacket showing the status of the inflator, allowing you to check your lifejacket is in working order without having to unpack and repack the jacket
- Hammar hydrostatic automatic firing head - fires on submersion
- Pre-fitted spray hood, light and crutch straps
- Dual buckle system and side waist adjusters, uniquely designed to ensure swift donning - essential if the wind gets up and it’s all hands on deck
- Breathable Air Mesh lining
- PLB pocket
- Twin lifting beckets
- Robust 500D nylon heavy duty cover, chosen specifically for its durability and comfort
- Quick burst zip
- Increased buoyancy – 290N Newton’s (approved to ISO 275N)
- Exceptional turning speeds
- Dual light weight soft loop D-rings for attaching safety line
- A unique hanging loop built into the jacket, makes hanging the jacket below deck as simple and efficient as possible
- Unique bladder distribution, providing turning solutions in less than three seconds and allows you to move your arms freely
- A built in inflatable chin support tilts your neck back and keeps your airways clear
- AIS compatible, allows for automatic activation on inflation
- A unique numbering system is printed on the garment for teams operating numerous amounts of jackets
- Approved to BS EN ISO 12402-2
Download Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) here.
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th December 2021||02920 787190|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 6th December 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 7th December 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 30th November 2021||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th December 2021||01590 673698|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 7th December 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 8th December 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th December 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th December 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th December 2021||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
If you are ordering a gift for Christmas please make sure you order is placed before the below dates to ensure delivery in time
- UK Channel Islands - Thursday 16th December
- UK Highlands & Islands (Inc. Shetland etc) - Monday 20th December
- Standard UK Mainland (Excluding H & I) - Tuesday 21st December
- Next Day/Special Delivery - Wednesday 22nd December, 12 midday
* Providing items are in stock. Excludes personalised items. External factors beyond our control may delay your orders.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on re[email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Crewsaver Size Guides
Adult Drysuits & Clothing
64" - 67"
163 - 170cm
67" - 70"
170 - 178cm
70" - 73"
178 - 185cm
73" - 75"
185 - 191cm
73" - 75"
185 - 191cm
28" - 31"
71 - 79cm
31" - 34"
79 - 86cm
34" - 47"
86 - 94cm
37" - 40"
94 - 102cm
40" - 43"
102 - 108cm
35" - 38"
89 - 97cm
38" - 41"
97 - 104cm
41" - 44"
104 - 112cm
44" - 47"
112 - 119cm
47" - 50"
119 - 127cm
Women Drysuits & Clothing
61" - 66"
155 - 168cm
66" - 70"
168 - 180cm
70" - 72"
180 - 186cm
24" - 28"
67 - 71cm
28" - 32"
71 - 81cm
32" - 36"
81 - 91cm
32" - 36"
81 - 91cm
36" - 40"
91 - 101cm
40" - 44"
101 - 111cm
Buoyancy Aid Size Guide
|SIZES||BODY WEIGHT||CHEST||MINIMUM BUOYANCY|
30 - 45kg (60 - 88lbs)
66 - 86cm (26" - 34")
86 - 99cm (34" - 39")
99 - 111cm (39" - 44")
|XL||>70kg (154lbs)||111 - 124cm (44" - 49")||50N (11.0lbs)|
|XXL||>70kg (154lbs)||124 - 136cm (49" - 54")||50N (11.0lbs)|