Crewsaver Crewfit 180 Pro Auto Life Jacket - Black Red
- Get it on Friday, 12th August if ordered within the next --:--:-- and select Next Day Delivery *UK Mainland Only
- Order will be dispatched within 5 working days
- This is a special order product and may experience shipping delays. Please call our Mail Order team to confirm delivery lead time.
- Ask a question
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
Crewsavers Fusion 3D range encompasses the most innovative technology providing comfortable jackets that mould to the shape of your body and sit off your neck giving you total freedom of movement – so comfortable, you’ll forget you’re wearing it. The high volume shaped bladder design provides maximum in-water performance and gives exceptional turning speeds even when wearing heavy clothing.
- Automatic activation
- 180N buoyancy
- Indicator window showing status of inflation mechanism
- Twin, forward pull side waist adjusters
- Back buckle release tabs
- Built-in automatic light
- Spray hood attachment point
- Attachment point for AIS unit
- Robust outer cover
- Quick burst zips
- Crotch strap
- Reflective tape & whistle
- Inflatable chin support to keep your airway clear of the water
- Lifting becket
- Webbing tidies for straps
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 12402-3
- Colour: Black/Red
Download Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) here.
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 19th August 2022||02920 220929|
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 23rd August 2022||02380 454858|
|Southampton||02380 632 725|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days for orders under £50.00
- UK Mainland up to 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Crewsaver Size Guides
Adult Drysuits & Clothing
64" - 67"
163 - 170cm
67" - 70"
170 - 178cm
70" - 73"
178 - 185cm
73" - 75"
185 - 191cm
73" - 75"
185 - 191cm
28" - 31"
71 - 79cm
31" - 34"
79 - 86cm
34" - 47"
86 - 94cm
37" - 40"
94 - 102cm
40" - 43"
102 - 108cm
35" - 38"
89 - 97cm
38" - 41"
97 - 104cm
41" - 44"
104 - 112cm
44" - 47"
112 - 119cm
47" - 50"
119 - 127cm
Women Drysuits & Clothing
61" - 66"
155 - 168cm
66" - 70"
168 - 180cm
70" - 72"
180 - 186cm
24" - 28"
67 - 71cm
28" - 32"
71 - 81cm
32" - 36"
81 - 91cm
32" - 36"
81 - 91cm
36" - 40"
91 - 101cm
40" - 44"
101 - 111cm
Buoyancy Aid Size Guide
|SIZES||BODY WEIGHT||CHEST||MINIMUM BUOYANCY|
30 - 45kg (60 - 88lbs)
66 - 86cm (26" - 34")
86 - 99cm (34" - 39")
99 - 111cm (39" - 44")
|XL||>70kg (154lbs)||111 - 124cm (44" - 49")||50N (11.0lbs)|
|XXL||>70kg (154lbs)||124 - 136cm (49" - 54")||50N (11.0lbs)|