C-Map 4D Local Area UK Chart
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
C-Map 4D MAX offers the moat advanced navigational features for your cruising, fishing and sailing needs. 4D Max features Guardian alarm for obstacle avoidance, Ocean currents, Aerial phots, Land elevations, Detailed roads, Depth areas and contours, Spot soundings, Navaids, Light sectors, Wrecks and obstructions, Anchorage areas, Small craft facilities and more.
4D MAX+ offers all the features of 4DMax with the addition of High resolution satellite imagery, 3D views, Easy routing and Raster charts. 4D MAX is the latest evolution of electronic charting technology, combining award-winning vector chart data with exclusive Dynamic Raster Charts and the ability to view charts in 2D or amazing 3D presentation with high-resolution satellite imagery. Packed with innovative features designed to enhance every cruising, fishing or sailing experience.
- Compatible with top chart plotter manufacturers including, Furuno, Humminbird, Raymarine and Standard Horizon
- Local and Wide coverage available worldwide, and at a budget that suits your boating needs
- Ability to add future Value Added Data segments and features
1. Liverpool to Weymouth EW-D321
2. Lizard Point to Littlehampton EW-D319
3. England South East Coasts EW-D040
4. Montrose to Ramsgate EW-D326
5. Strangford Lough to Saltee EW-D028
6. Ireland West and South West Coasts EW-D333
7. Donegal Bay to Rathlin Island EW-D330
8. Irish Sea and North Channel EW-D332
9. Kyle of Lochalsh to Isle of Man EW-D323
10. Western Isle to Fair Isle EW-D324
11. East and South EN-D411
12. South, Capital, West EW-D412
13. Westfjord, North East and South West EN-D410
14. UK and Ireland Inland Waters EW-D334
FULL FEATURED VECTOR CHARTS
Provides a wealth of chart detail with the versatility to customize data layers and how they are viewed.
Traditional “paper chart” look with unique ability to access information on buoys, lights and other details.
Stunning three-dimensional views of land elevation and bottom contours bring the world around (and under) your boat to life.
HIGH RESOLUTION BATHY
The highest available detail of underwater pinnacles, ledges and canyons that are magnets for offshore and coastal gamefish.
Automatically plots the shortest, safest route based on detailed chart data and user vessel information.
* Easy Routing is not available in the US
- a Series
- c Series
- eS Series
- gS Series
- Dragonfly, Dragonfly Pro (4D MAX only)
- Axiom, Axiom Pro (4D Max+)
- Element (4D Max+)
- GP-1670, GP-1670F (4D Max+)
- GP-1870, GP-1870F (4D Max+)
- GP-1871F, GP-1971F (4D Max+)
Supplied on Micro SD Card with Full SD adapter
Please specify the make & model of your plotter when ordering so we can supply the correct format.
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently only available to buy online.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days for orders under £50.00
- UK Mainland up to 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|