- Delivery & Returns
British Admiralty Folio SC5621 - Ireland East Coast - Carlingford Lough to Waterford Charts Pack
British Admiralty Leisure Folio Contains:
5621.1 Dublin to Anglesey - 1:200,000
5621.2 Waterford to Saint David's Head - 1:200,000
5621.3 Drogheda to Carlingford Lough - 1:100,000
5621.4 A Skerries Islands - 1:12,500
B Rogerstown Inlet - 1:20,000
C Malahide Inlet - 1:10,000
5621.5 Dublin to Drogheda - 1:100,000
5621.6 A Carlingford Lough - Southern Part - 1:20,000
B Kilkeel Harbour - 1:5,000
5621.7 Ben of Howth to Wicklow Head - 1:100,000
5621.8 A Carlingford Lough - Northern Part - 1:20,000
B Entrance of Carlingford Lough - 1:12,500
5621.9 Wicklow Head to Cahore Point - 1:100,000
5621.10 A Dublin Bay - Northern Part - 1:25,000
B Howth - 1:7,500
5621.11 Cahore Point to Carnsore Point - 1:100,000
5621.12 A Dublin Bay - Southern Part - 1:25,000
B Port of Dublin - 1:7,500
5621.13 Harbours on the East Coast of Ireland.
A Dun Laoghaire Harbour - 1:7,500
B Wicklow - 1:10,000
C Arklow - 1:10,000
5621.14 - Tusker Rock to Dunabrattin Head - 1:150,000
5621.15 A Wexford and Rosslare - 1:30,000
B Rosslare Europort - 1:10,000
C Waterford - 1:7,500
5621.16 Saltee Islands - 1:25,000
5621.17 A Entrance to Waterford Harbour - 1:25,000
B Dunmore East Harbour - 1:5,000
5621.18 A Passage East to Beacon Quay and Pink Point - 1:25,000
B Continuation of River Barrow to New Ross - 1:25,000
C Continuation of Queen's Channel to Waterford - 1:25,000
D New Ross - 1:10,000
5621.19 Irish Sea and Saint George's Channel - 1:500,000
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
This item has been discontinued and is not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days for orders under £50.00
- UK Mainland up to 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|