W2K-1 NMEA 2000 to WiFi Gateway
- Delivery & Returns
The W2K-1 transfers data from an NMEA 2000 backbone to any device (e.g. laptop, tablet or smartphone) connected to it via Wi-Fi.
It has built-in conversion of NMEA 2000 messages into NMEA 0183 sentences thus allowing a wide variety of vessel data (e.g. position, speed, course, wind speed, depth, engine data, AIS messages etc.) to be shared with NMEA 0183 compatible software applications running on connected devices.
All the data received (or a selected subset) can be logged to its internal micro SD card for later downloading to use for analysing the voyage. This is very useful for analysing race data, generating logbooks, diagnosing problems or even sharing your voyage details. Approximately 16 days of data can be stored on the pre-installed industrial grade micro SD card, which can be upgraded should the user require more storage.
The W2K-1 has the legendary Actisense “Reliability Built In” along with useful diagnostic LEDs, internal antenna, enhanced password security, full certification and all packaged in an extremely rugged IP67 case
- NMEA 2000 to Wi-Fi Gateway and voyage data recorder in one device
- Converts NMEA 2000 to / from NMEA 0183 (streamed over Wi-Fi)
- Supports both TCP and UDP and streams data using up to three separate data servers
- Data protocols are selectable to be compatible with a huge range of navigation software and Apps
- 8GB high reliability Industrial micro SD card is pre-installed
- Approximately 16 days Voyage data recording
- Remote Firmware upgradability
- Diagnostic LEDs for NMEA 2000 bus activity and Wi-Fi Status
- IP67 rated ruggedized case
- Top end Wi-Fi allows unit to simultaneously work as an Access Point and connect to existing Wi-Fi networks in Client mode
- Low power – uses less than 2 LEN from NMEA 2000 bus
- 4GHz radio with integrated internal antenna supporting 802.11 b/g/n (up to 150Mbps)
- Automatically measures and reports the NMEA 2000 Bus Voltage
- User manual embedded on the device – accessible via browser
- Each device has unique default SSID and Password for enhanced security
- Supply Voltage (NMEA 2000 Port) 9 to 36V DC
- Supply Current (NMEA 2000 Port) 70mA (avg.) @ 12V DC
- Load Equivalent Number (LEN) 2
- Supply protection Continuous reverse polarity protection and transient overvoltage protection to 40V
- Wi-Fi Radio
- Compatibility IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Speed: 802.11n up to 150Mbps
- Frequency: Band 2.4GHz ~ 2.5GHz
- Max Output power: 20 dBm
- Integrated internal antenna
- Range (Open space): 30 meters
- Security : WPA / WPA2 / WEP
- Supports TCP and UDP broadcast
- Three separate data servers
- Data protocols: NMEA 0183, Raw CAN, BST-N2K
- Security: SSID and Password configurable (Unique defaults per device)
- Power LED: Blue
- NMEA 2000 Tx LED: Orange
- NMEA 2000 Rx LED: Green
- Status LED: Yellow
- micro SD card : 8GB Industrial Grade, FAT32
- Weight 80g
- Dimensions: 106mm (L) x 73mm (W) x 24mm (H)
- Environmental Protection: IP67
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Storage Temperature: -30°C to +70°C
- Recommended Humidity: 0 - 93% RH
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to click & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd November 2020||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd November 2020||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th November 2020||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd November 2020||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd November 2020||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|