Vulcan 9FS Sailing Chartplotter
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
B&G Vulcan 9 FS: 9' Multifunction display. Super high-bright multi touch screen with built in NMEA 2000, GPS, Wi-Fi and ForwardScan (optional transducer required) . Integrates with 3G / 4G & Halo radars.
The B&G Vulcan9 FS Display is a powerful all-in-one Chart plotter and depth sounder for mid sized sail boats. Vulcan9 FS incorporates B&G’s forward looking collision avoidance sonar technology for safe passage making in areas where chart accuracy is uncertain. Vulcan9 includes B&G 3G and 4G Radar support giving the user ultimate situational awareness for passage making at night and in poor weather. Vulcan9 will also connect to B&G sailing instruments and autopilot systems for a fully integrated electronics package. No physical buttons and low profile mounting options makes Vulcan9 one of the cleanest and most integrated looking navigation device for aftermarket installs. Combine this with an extensive set of advanced sailing software features inherited from it’s bigger brother, the Zeus3s, and the Vulcan 9 is the go-to standalone navigation display for the aspiring sailor.
- Easy to use multi-touch user interface
- Glass dash styling
- Super bright widescreen display
- Radar integration
- Built in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Built in 10 Hz, high sensitivity GPS antenna
- Dual Micro SD card slots
- Built in echosounder (Broadband & Chirp)
- Built in ForwardScan sonar
- Operates with ZC1 and ZC2 Remote controller
- Advanced NMEA2000 networking
- BEP C-Zone Integration
- Fusion Link and sonicHub2 Audio Support
- AIS SARTs
- NMEA Data Logging
- GRIB Weather support
- H5000 system integration
- SailSteer, Laylines with Sailing Time, WindPlot
- Adjustable page split ratios and panel layouts
- Best in Class Cartography support
Dedicated Sail & Cruise Features
With B&G's award-winning SailSteer™ function, you can see all of your key sailing data at a glance. View data together on one handy dedicated screen, or overlaid on charts for the modern sailor's ultimate navigational view. With the addition of sailing instruments and sensors via industry-standard NMEA 2000® networking, SailSteer evolves to show Boat Speed, Wind data, Heading, Tide, Wind Shift Sectors and even Laylines – enhancing the detail on SailSteer and chart screens. It's easy to add waypoints or plot a course; with B&G SailingTime you'll see waypoint arrival times based on realistic sailing course and tidal effects, rather than a straight-line calculation.
Secondary autopilot controller
When connected to a B&G Pilot system, the Vulcan 9 acts as a secondary autopilot controller providing Intelligent Sail Steering, manual and auto steering functions, and Smart Manoeuvre functionality combined with intuitive menus for ultimate control.
Integrate the Vulcan 9 with your onboard instruments to use the screen as a large, highly-visible instrument display. Create and customise single, dual and 4-way data page layouts.
Choice of Charts
Choose from C-MAP™, Navionics® charting options to make the most of your routing and planning.
Vulcan 9 features built in Wi-Fi allowing you to connect to the internet, via a marina or smartphone hotspot, and access the GoFree™ Shop where you can download charts and software updates direct to your display. You can also mirror the screen of your Vulcan 9 on a compatible smartphone or tablet, allowing you to view and control (tablet only) your chartplotter from virtually anywhere on your boat. This makes the Vulcan 9 an incredibly cost effective dual-station solution for smaller boats.
Smart NMEA 2000 networking
Easily and seamlessly connect essential kit for cruising and sailing such as sailing instruments, the B&G SonicHub marine audio server, ZG100 external GPS antenna, and DSC VHF Marine Radio. Vulcan 9 gathers data as you sail, ready when you need it.
Add B&G Broadband 3G™ or 4G™ Radar to keep watch as you sail, with the ability to identify and track targets from 36 nautical miles away (4G) to right off the bow. Cruise safely through crowded harbours, avoid obstacles in poor visibility, and keep an eye on distant storm cells all from your Vulcan 9 display.
Add an optional ForwardScan™ transducer to see what lies ahead under the water with approaching depth information. Explore poorly-charted or unfamiliar waters confidently with a clear image of the bottom ahead of your boat.
- Display Size: 9 inch Widescreen
- Display Resolution (pixels): 800 x 480
- GPS: Built in 10Hz
- Operating Temperature: -15 to +55 Deg C
- Waterproof Standard: IPX7
- Dimensions (mm): 243W x 83D x171H
- Weight: 1.32 kg
- Power consumption: 12W @13.8V
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Ports: NMEA2000, Radar, Sonar
In the Box
- Vulcan 9 FS
- Gimbal Mounting Bracket
- Dash Mounting Kit
- 2m Power Cable
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 26th January 2021||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 28th January 2021||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 28th January 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 28th January 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 26th January 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 28th January 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 25th January 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|