T-Top V-Brace Kit
- Delivery & Returns
However, if you have added extra weight by installing several accessories overhead and/or your local waters experience some choppy waters, adding an extra layer of beefy structural support might be a good idea for you.
Installation is simple for the average do-it-yourselfer and should take only about 1-2 hours. As you can see in the images on this page, the solid aluminum bases are diagonally mounted on the front of the center console and are connected to the front legs of the t-top. The front mounting base is attached by a stainless steel heim joint to one end of an arm and the opposite end has a second heim joint which is connected to a solid aluminum mounting clamp. The clamps are designed to mount on 2" diameter tubing using 2 allen head bolts. Included rubber inserts line the inner surface of the clamps to prevent metal-to-metal scratching on your t-top’s finish and to eliminate any related squeaking or noise. Each heim joint pivots on a steel ball and allows a wide range of rotation and many possible angles to allow optional installation positions. For even easier installation, 4 Stryker quick-release knobs are included (1 for each heim joint ball). Once completely installed, you can rest assured that your t-top can take whatever comes at it!
Made with the same quality of materials and attention to fit and finish Stryker is known for, the arms are made of polished high tensile T6 6061 aluminum with an extremely durable anodized finish for maximum protection from the harsh marine environment. Clean up is easy with just a regular rinsing off with clean fresh water and a quick wipe-down using a clean cloth will keep them looking new for many many years.
The V-Brace Stabilizer Kit includes two complete arm pieces (left and right) with all the required mounting hardware. Each arm measures 22" long (including a heim joint at both ends). The mounting bases that install on the front of the center console are CNC machined out of solid T6 6061 anodized aluminum. The diameter at the bottom of each base is 2" and the height is 2 1/2". For the installation, each base includes a 1/2" thick, 2 1/2" long all-thread bolt, one 2 3/4" diameter aluminum backing washer that is 3/16" thick, two 2 1/4" diameter rubber washers and one split washer.
Proudly includes Stryker T-Top’s popular 5 year warranty for manufacturing defects.
• Adds ultimate strength and rigidity to your t-top
• High-end aircraft grade aluminum with smooth hand polished surface
• Premium anodized finish for ultimate protection from the elements
• Simple DIY installation averages 1-2 hours
• Kit includes 2 complete stabilization bars with all the mounting hardware
• Set of 4 Stryker quick-release knobs included
• Finish: Anodized Aluminum
**Please note that this item is dispatched directly from our supplier and is therefore not available for next day delivery**
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to click & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently only available to buy online.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|