Lithium Batteries 12V
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
Please Note: Due to shipping restrictions these batteries can only be purchased in our stores
12V Lithium Iron Phosphate Batteries with BMS and safety shutdown.
Unlike traditional lead acid batteries, which have a usable capacity of approx. 50%, Lithium batteries have a 100% usable capacity. Lithium batteries are not as affected by depth of charge and discharge resulting in an approximately 20 times greater life expectancy. Plus, they are also less than half the weight of the equivalent lead acid, which means that the available energy per weight ratio is 4 times better with lithium batteries.
These Lithium Batteries from Advanced Mobile Power Systems by Sterling Power have a built-in Battery Management System and Safety Shutdown feature.
Battery Management System and Safety Features:
- Automatic fault recovery system
- Internal cell thermal safety fuse
- Flame retardant electrolyte
- Fire retardant plastic case
- Explosion proof stainless steel cells
- Automatic battery protection system – internal
- Automatic low voltage - disconnects at 10V
- Instant automatic short circuit protection
- Protects the battery when high/low voltage, too high current, too high temperature
- Positive & negative terminals with bolt/thread & washer
- Prismatic cell type
- LiFePO4 12V (nominal).
- Max charge V=14.8V, Recommended =14.6V, Float V=13.8V
- Cut off voltage: 10V, Cut off temperature: 50°C
- Charge Curve style: CC/CV
- Operational temperature: -30 to +60°C
- Internal consumption: Operational = 10mA, Dormant 0.1mA
Two Sizes/Capacities Available:
Force 4 P/No: 110231-0202 (Sterling Power P/No: AL12100) 100Ah
- Integral lifting strap
- Size: L33.0 x W21.5 x D17.0cm
- Weight: 14.4kg
- 100Ah 25°C Lithium Deep cycle
- Actual usable power capacity: 1280Wh
- Maximum continuous charge rate 0.5C = 50A
- Maximum continuous discharge rate 1C = 100A
- Intermittent discharge rate is 200A for 30 seconds
Force 4 P/No: 110231-0327 (Sterling Power P/No: AL12120) 120Ah
- Integral lifting handles
- Size: L41.0 x W23.5 x D17.0cm
- Weight: 15kg
- 120Ah 25°C Lithium Deep cycle
- Actual usable power capacity: 1536Wh
- Maximum continuous charge rate 0.45C = 50A
- Maximum continuous discharge rate 1C = 120A
- Intermittent discharge rate is 240A for 30 seconds
CHARGING - Lithium Batteries MUST be charged using the correct voltage profile and current rate.
The following recommendations should be followed:
For DC to DC charging (i.e. from an alternator), charging must be via a Battery to Battery charger (see Product Code: 130099). Either 30A (for 1 battery) or 60A (for 2 batteries). For AC to DC charging (from mains or generator), charging can be via a Pro Charge Ultra 12V 50A or smaller battery charger (see Product Code: M130066)
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|