RS20 DSC Fixed Mount VHF Radio
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
A simple to operate VHF with NMEA 2000 connectivity.
See clearly in bright daylight with a high contrast black-on-white display, and inverted white-on-black night mode.
A rotary dial makes channel selection easy, while large buttons provide quick access to other key functions. Dedicated Channel 16 keys, found on both the radio and its fist microphone, offer instant access to the emergency channel.
An included gimbal bracket enables simple table-top, overhead, or bulkhead installation. Flush-mount installation is also possible, with an easy mount-from-front solution, to match the low-profile style of our glass bridge displays and accessories.
NMEA 2000 connectivity for advanced functionality like backlight grouping when connected to Simrad MFD’s
High Visibility Display
See clearly in bright daylight with a high contrast black-on-white display. Night-time visibility has also been optimized, with an inverted white-on-black night mode to reduce light emission and preserve your night vision.
A rotary channel dial facilitates quick channel selection, while large and amply spaced buttons provide quick access to all key functions. Dedicated Channel 16 keys enable instant access to the emergency channel, and are included on both the radio’s front panel and its four-button fist mic.
Class D DSC Approved
Class D DSC compliant for automated distress calling, including position when connected to a compatible GPS receiver.
Tri-Channel Watch Function
Scan between the current channel, emergency channel 16, and another user-configurable priority channel (non US models). On US models, scan between the current channel and emergency channels 16 and 9.
All International Channels
The RS20S is designed for global use and supports all international channels including USA and Canada.
My Channel Mode
Select your favorite channels for quick and easy access. A long press on the channel dial enters My Channel Mode, where you can cycle through just your selected favourites using the rotary channel dial.
Multiple Scan Modes
Scan through all available channels or just your selected favourites. In either scan mode, emergency channels can optionally be given priority to reduce the chance of missing distress calls or other urgent safety messages.
Easy Bracket or Flush-Mount Installation
An included gimbal bracket enables table-top, overhead, or bulkhead installation. Flush-mount installation is also supported, with an easy mount-from-front solution.
- NMEA 2000 & NMEA 0183
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Dimensions (W x H x D):165 x 88 x 160mm
- Mounting Type: Flush, Bracket
- Cut out (W x H): 152 x 73mm
- Waterpoof rating: IPX7
In the box
- RS20 VHF
- Mounting Bracket & Knobs
- Mic Hanger
- User Guide
- Fixing Hardware
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th January 2021||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd February 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 26th January 2021||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th February 2021||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd February 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th February 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th February 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd February 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th February 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th January 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|