15A Dual Battery Solar MPPT Pro Charge Controller
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
The PV Logic MPPT Pro is a compact, 15A solar charge controller with unique single or dual battery charging capabilities. The device can increase the charging capability of any 12V or 24V solar panel (up to 220W) by as much as 20% per day through its ability to map the voltage from the solar panel to suit the condition of the battery. With built in Bluetooth technology, the MPPT comes with free Apple and Android apps to provide remote access to charging data via your mobile phone. The simple-to-read dashboard clearly displays the live solar panel charging status and the charging current/voltage in the connected batteries.
The PV Logic MPPT Pro charge controller has been designed to deliver the highest possible power from any 12v or 24v solar panel into a 12v battery. MPPT (multi power point tracking) technology increases solar yield by up to 20% over a standard PWM charge controller by artificially modifying the voltage coming from the solar panel by actively matching it to suit what a battery or batteries require, whatever state of discharge they may be in. This advanced algorithm ensures that whatever the weather conditions, a solar panel or panels will deliver the maximum power to a battery/s and with the minimum of electrical losses.
In addition to its high performance, the MPPT Pro also provides charging and voltage protection for single and dual battery charge systems. Whether charging two leisure batteries or a leisure battery and a vehicle battery, the MPPT Pro concentrates power solely on the battery connected to its No 1 terminals until that battery is 70% charged and thereafter provides a simultaneous and equal charge to both batteries.
To ensure you have complete visibility of how your solar system is performing, a Bluetooth App has been developed which is free to download – search pvmobilesuit in a devices app store – and this links to the MPPT Pro allowing Apple or Android system users to see how their solar panel is performing and also data regarding either one or both batteries.
The MPPT Pro provides protection for a battery against overcharging for any solar panel or solar array up to 220w and is either an excellent choice for new installations or as an upgrade to an existing solar systems. Whether for leisure (caravan, motorhome, boat), industrial or solar off grid systems the MPPT Pro will more than pay back its cost through the extra power it delivers.
- Reverse current protection.
- Unique dual battery charging function.
- Efficient MPPT charging, increases battery lifetime and improves solar system performance upto 20%.
- 12/24V automatic recognition.
- Overload protection
- Open circuit protection
- Lightning surge protection
- Deep discharge protection
- Charge current protection up to 15A
- Bluetooth with Apple and Android apps available
- Optional Display unit avalible
- Nominal System Voltage 12/24VDC (automatic system voltage recognition)
- Battery Voltage Range 11-36V
- Rated Battery Current 15A
- Self-consumption =24mA
- Over Voltage Disconnect Voltage 16V/32V
- Charging Limit Voltage 15.5V/31V
- Equalize Charging Voltage 14.8V/29.6V
- Float Charging Voltage 13.8/27.2V
- Operating temperature -35oC to +55oC
- Overall dimensions 150 x 85 x 40mm
- Mounting hole size (in case) 3.8mm
- Terminals 6mm2
- Net weight 220g
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd March 2021||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 11th March 2021||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th March 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 11th March 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 11th March 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th March 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 11th March 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 8th March 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|