Marine 16 Engine & Bilge Cleaner Refill Pouch 500ml
- Get it on Thursday, 7th December if ordered within the next --:--:-- and select Next Day Delivery *UK Mainland Only
- Order will be dispatched within 1-3 working days
- This is a special order product and may experience shipping delays. Please call our Mail Order team to confirm delivery lead time.
- Ask a question
- Delivery & Returns
Marine 16’s Zero cleaning range is a range of biodegradable cleaners that achieve Zero harm to the marine environment and produce Zero plastic pollution with a simple refill, reuse and recycle concept. The highly effective products themselves are fully biodegradable and the bottles for life they are supplied in are 100% recyclable. However, the intention is that you purchase the bottle for life to refill and reuse, as each of the products are subsequently available in concentrate form in handy refill pouches. And once you have refilled your bottle five times from the pouch, the pouch can be simply posted back to Marine 16 (there is a postage paid label already attached) who will rinse out the pouch and re-use it. ENGINE & BILGE CLEANER REFILL POUCH WITH RETURN POSTAGE PAID ZerO Engine and Bilge Cleaner is a really effective but gentle, solvent free product for great cleaning results on all exterior areas of your engine and bilge. The gentle surfactants, combined with highly active enzymes, ensure great cleaning results on all hydrocarbon stains in engine and bilge areas. To use simply spray onto the surface to be cleaned. Agitate with a soft brush if necessary and then wipe or rinse away and allow to dry.
- Efficiently breaks down oil and grease even after you finish cleaning as active enzymes continue to work after the visible stain has gone
- Fully biodegradable
- Complies with MARPOL ANNEX 5 1.7.5 ‘not harmful to the marine environment’
- Made in the UK
- Size: 500ml pouch – refills your bottle 5 times
- Pre-attached Postage Paid returns label Marine 16 aim to receive all their plastic back to be refilled and reused or, at end of life, recycled. Plastic can only be recycled up to 9 times therefore they are attempting to extend the life of their plastic by at least 5 times.
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Cardiff||Not currently in stock||02920 220929|
|Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
|Deacons||Not currently in stock||02380 402182|
|Lymington||Not currently in stock||01590 673698|
|Plymouth||Not currently in stock||01752 548301|
|Poole||Not currently in stock||01202 723311|
|Port Hamble||Not currently in stock||02380 454858|
|Southampton||Not currently in stock||02380 632 725|
|Gloucestershire (Distribution Hub)||0345 130 0710|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Royal Mail Service Update: Please be aware when choosing Royal Mail as your preferred delivery method, your delivery time may be impacted by ongoing strikes and may take up to 20 working days. If your order is time critical we suggest choosing a courier or Next Day Service
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days for orders under £50.00
- UK Mainland up to 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 2Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days for orders under £50.00
- Channel Islands 1 - 25Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £49.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected]. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|