Quatix 5 Marine GPS Watch
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
Specifically designed for the water
- Connects with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices to provide autopilot control, remote waypoint marking, data streaming, sail racing assistance and much more
- Built-in FUSION-Link™ Lite app controls connected StereoActive™ products as well as other ANT®-enabled stereo models
- Includes Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™ online fitness community and personalisation through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ™ store
- Battery performance: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
- next-generation multisport marine smartwatch provides comprehensive boat connectivity. It connects with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices to stream data to your quatix 5 watch, including speed, depth, temperature and wind. Compact and stylish with quick-change bands, it also provides sports advanced fitness features and a wrist-based heart rate monitor. With built-in activity profiles and performance metrics for paddle boarding, swimming and canoeing — whatever sport you want to track, quatix 5 has you covered.
- Take control anywhere on board
- Advanced autopilot control and remote waypoint marking features allow you to maintain control of your vessel, even if you are not the one at the helm. With the quatix 5, you can actually access a GHC™ 20 autopilot control unit to control the autopilot — change heading, turn and steer the boat. You also have remote waypoint marking, which allows you to add a waypoint from quatix 5 and have it sync automatically with your connected chartplotter.
Take advantage of Garmin SailAssist™ capabilities
When it comes to sail racing, don’t just time your start, visualise it. See a virtual starting line represented on your quatix 5 with 2 waypoints creating the starting line of a sailing race. With distance to start line, you’ll know how far you are from the line based on the distance to the virtual starting line. You’ll also have race countdown timer to count down the time to the start of the race and time to burn if the virtual starting line is present. And tack assist will determine whether the boat is being headed or lifted and then easily calibrate the boat’s port/starboard tack angles with the touch of a button.
Collect water sports data
Whether you’re paddle boarding or canoeing, quatix 5 will track your stroke and distance per stroke plus your total distance; it even provides lap tracking. Plus, if water skiing, you can check your boat speed with a glance at your quatix 5 watch.
Navigate across water and land
quatix 5 watch is equipped with high-sensitivity GPS navigation and tracking functions plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing, whether you’re moving or not. In addition, there’s an internal gyroscope to help improve position accuracy (and battery life) in UltraTrac mode.
Enjoy your entertainment
You can actually control your onboard entertainment system with quatix 5. Use the built-in FUSION-Link Lite app to control connected StereoActive products as well as other ANT-enabled stereo models (RA70/BB100).
Built-in activity tracking
Whether you’re on water or dry land, quatix 5 can track your physical activities. It features Elevate wrist-based heart rate monitor, which provides 24/7 monitoring without the use of a chest strap. It also offers advanced fitness training features that include training statistics and activity profiles for multiple sports/activities such as running, biking, swimming, hiking and golfing.
Comprehensive smart connectivity
Smart notifications2 through quatix 5 let you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch — whether you're on the water, trail, golf course or simply away from your desk. Other connected features include automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect online fitness community, live tracking and social media sharing through our free Garmin Connect and Garmin Connect™ Mobile applications.
Sleek, stylish design makes a statement on and off the water. Equipped with Garmin exclusive QuickFit™ band system, quatix 5 allows you to change the band quickly and easily with no tools. It also features preloaded marine-styled watch faces you can change to fit your mood. It’s also compatible with Connect IQ so you can download more free watch faces and activity apps.
In the Box
- Quatix 5 with blue silicone QuickFit™ 22 watch band
- Charging/data cable
"I'm a kayaker and I swear by my Quatix. Its rugged, reliable, easy to use and incredibly hard wearing"
Stuart, store manager Cardiff
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 26th January 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|