GPSMAP 723/923/1223 Multifunction Display
- Delivery & Returns
With more display pixels and nearly double the processing power of previous-generation GPSMAP devices, this crisp high-resolution chartplotter integrates seamlessly into your Garmin marine system.
FASTER, SHARPER, SMARTER
With its added processing power and new slimline design featuring edge-to-edge glass and a smaller unit footprint, it’s easy to retrofit this plotter in a wider range of dash configurations.
IMPROVED DISPLAY OPTICS
New higher-resolution displays offer improved sunlight readability with more pixels than previous-generation GPSMAP devices.
GARMIN SAILASSIST™ SAILING FEATURES
View laylines, race start line guidance, enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, true wind data fields and tide/current/time slider, wind angle, set and drift, wind speed and more.1
OPTIONAL BLUECHART® G3 VISION® CHARTS
These optional charts offer the best of Garmin and Navionics® data, Auto Guidance2 technology and other premium navigation features.
GARMIN MARINE NETWORK
If you have multiple compatible Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information — such as maps, user data, radar and IP camera video — among them.
NMEA 2000® AND NMEA 0183 NETWORKS
Connect to compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link™ audio system, media, VHF, AIS and more from one screen.
Built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity pairs with the free all-in-one mobile app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, software updates, Garmin Helm™ digital switching, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more.3
INTEGRATED ANT® TECHNOLOGY
Connect with some of your favourite devices, such as quatix® marine watches, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducers, GNX™ Wind marine instruments and wireless remote control
Now you can connect your chartplotter to different kinds of engines, including select Yamaha engines.
This exclusive feature brings together all the operations and capabilities of select third-party devices, such as EmpirBus™ digital switching, on one screen.
PANOPTIX™ SONAR SUPPORT
Pair with Panoptix or Panoptix LiveScope™ easy-to-interpret live sonar (transducer sold separately) with FrontVü scanning sonar4 to help you see and avoid submerged obstacles in real time as you approach within a 91-metre range.
1 Requires compatible wind transducer (Sold separately).
2 Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
3 When paired with your compatible smartphone.
4 The ability to effectively avoid forward collisions with FrontVü sonar decreases as speed rises above 8 knots.
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS:
- 723 MODEL 19.2 x 14.0 x 7.4 cm
- 923 MODEL 23.3 x 16.2 x 7.6 cm
- 1223 MODEL 30.8 x 22.8 x 8.2 cm
- DISPLAY SIZE:
- 723 MODEL - 15.4 x 9.1 cm
- 923 MODEL – 19.9 x 11.2 cm
- 1223 MODEL – 26.2 x 16.3 cm
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION:
- 723 MODEL - 1024 x 600 pixels
- 923 MODEL – 1280 x 720 pixels
- 1223 MODEL – 1280 x 800 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE: WSVGA display
- 723 MODEL – 1.3 kg
- 923 MODEL – 1.6 kg
- 1223 MODEL – 3.0 kg
- WATER RATING: IPX7
- POLARISED SUPPORT
- POWER CONSUMPTION: Typical current draw at 12 Vdc:
- 723 MODEL – 1.1 A
- 923 MODEL – 1.3 A
- 1223 MODEL – 1.7A
- ANTENNA: Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- RECEIVER: 10 Hz high-sensitivity
- MOUNTING OPTIONS: Bail, flush or flat
- GARMIN MARINE NETWORK™ PORTS: 1
- NMEA 2000 PORT:1
- NMEA 0183 PORT: 1
- VIDEO INPUT PORT: 1 BNC
- VIDEO OUTPUT PORT: 1 HDMI (1223 MODEL ONLY)
- ACCEPTS DATA CARDS: 2 microSD™ cards (back of unit)
- WAYPOINTS: 5,000
- TRACK LOG: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- ROUTES: 100
In The Box
- GPSMAP chartplotter
- Power cable
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 metres)
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 13th August 2021||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th August 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th August 2021||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 12th August 2021||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 11th August 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 12th August 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th August 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 12th August 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th August 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
This item is currently only available to buy online.
This item is currently only available to buy online.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|