Folio - SC5611 - West Coast Scotland
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
British Admiralty Folio SC5611 - West Coast Scotland - Mull of Kintyre to Ardnamurchan Charts Pack
British Admiralty Leisure Folio containing:
5611.1 A West Coast of Scotland, Mull of Kintyre to Point of Ardnamurchan - 1:500,000
B Western Approaches to Mull of Kintyre - 1:75,000
5611.2 Sound of Gigha - 1:25,000
5611.3 Southern Approaches to the Sound of Jura - 1:75,000
5611.4 Sound of Islay to Colonsay - 1:75,000
5611.5 Islay, Southern Part - 1:75,000
5611.6 Sound of Jura - 1:75,000
5611.7 Islay, Northern Part - 1:75,000
5611.8 Colonsay to Ross of Mull - 1:75,000
5611.9 A Firth of Lorn - 1:75,000
B Loch Spelve Entrance - 1:25,000
5611.10 Sound of Iona - 1:25,000
5611.11 Ross of Mull to Ulva - 1:75,000
5611.12 Crinan to Ardluing and Loch Craignish - 1:25,000
5611.13 Tiree to Point of Ardnamurchan - 1:75,000
5611.14 Sound of Luing - 1:25,000
5611.15 A The Sound of Mull - 1:75,000
B Tobermory Harbour - 1:10,000
C Entrance to Loch Aline - 1:10,000
D Loch Aline - 1:25,000
5611.16 Approaches to Loch Melfort - 1:25,000
5611.17 Approaches to Oban - 1:25,000
5611.18 Loch Linnhe, Southern Part - 1:25,000
5611.19 A Approaches to Loch Etive - 1:25,000
B Continuation of Loch Etive - 1:25,000
5611.20 Loch Linnhe, Central Part - 1:25,000
5611.21 A Mull, Loch na Keal - 1:25,000
B Continuation of Loch na Keal - 1:25,000
C Staffa - 1:25,000
5611.22 A Loch Linnhe, Approaches to Corran Narrows - 1:25,000
B Loch Leven - 1:25,000
5611.23 A Upper Loch Linnhe - 1:25,000
B Continuation of Loch Eil - 1:25,000
5611.24 A Loch Sunart, Western Part - 1:25,000
B Continuation of Loch Teacuis - 1:25,000
5611.25 A Loch Sunart, Eastern Part - 1:25,000
B Continuation of Loch Sunart - 1:25,000
5611.26 A Gunna Sound - 1:25,000
B Entrance to Loch Creran - 1:25,000
C Continuation of Loch Creran - 1:25,000
5611.27 A Seil Sound and Sound of Insh - 1:25,000
B Islay - Port Ellen - 1:15,000
C Jura - Loch Tarbert - 1:25,000
5611.28 A Oban - 1:10,000
B1 West Loch Tarbet - 1:25,000
B2 West Loch Tarbet - 1:25,000
B3 West Loch Tarbet - 1:25,000
C The Small Isles - 1:25,000
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th August 2021||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 12th August 2021||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 11th August 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 12th August 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 12th August 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th August 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 12th August 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th August 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|