CombiMaster Inverter/Charger 12V
- Delivery & Returns
- Questions & Answers
Designed with the customer in mind and using the latest technology, the CombiMaster range is all about user-friendliness and reliability. But don’t let that friendly appearance misguide you: the powerful CombiMaster range drives even the heaviest and most sensitive loads with ease!
With the CombiMaster, power dips and failures belong to the past. The automatic AC transfer system switches between generator or mains and inverter output, ensuring a constant power supply. Its Power Assist function prevents tripping of the mains fuse in case you’re connected to a weak land line or small generator.
The CombiMaster range delivers unmatched performance and value for money. As you would expect from Mastervolt, the CombiMaster is completed with MasterBus, CZone and NMEA 2000 compatible communication, allowing for a broad range of monitoring and system integration options.
- Most compact and lightweight Combi in its class.
- Reliable, hum-free and longer operation from your batteries.
- Starts even the heaviest and most sensitive loads.
- Intelligent 3-step+ battery charger for faster and safer charging.
- Automatic switching between mains and inverter mode.
- Power Assist prevents blown mains fuses.
- Generator compatible.
- Integrated CZone, MasterBus and NMEA 2000 communication.
- Quick installation with heavy duty connections.
- E-mark certified
Remote Control and Monitoring options
- MasterBus compatible via SmartRemote or EasyView 5 display.
- CZone / NMEA 2000 compatible via Touch 5 or Touch 10 display.
- NMEA 2000 compatible via 3rd party multifunctional display.
Specifications sine wave inverter
- Nominal DC voltage: 12 V (10.2–16 V)
- Output voltage: 230 V
- Output frequency: 50/60 Hz (configurable)
- Output waveform: true sine
- Continuous power at 40 °C / 104 °F, cos phi 1 :2000 VA / 1600 W
- Peak power (30 sec): 3000 VA / 2400 W
- Surge power (5 sec): 4000 VA / 3200 W
- Max. efficiency : 93 %
- Battery no-load power consumption: 20 W (on mode) / < 1 mA (off mode)
- Energy saving mode consumption: 10 W
- Synchronise with mains : Yes
Specifications battery charger
- Input voltage range: 170-280 V
- Max. input current: 6 A (adjustable)
- Max. charge current at 40 °C / 104 °F: 60 A at 14,25 V (configurable)
- Battery temperature sensor: yes, included
- Battery voltage sense: automatic compensation
Specifications transfer system
- AC input: 25 A (switched)
- AC output: 33 A
- AC input fuse: Yes
- Transfer speed: 10 ms
- Transfer voltage range: wide: 90–280 V / narrow: 170–280 V
- Transfer frequency range: 40-65 Hz
- Galvanic isolation: Yes
- Display/read-out: LED display
- Dimensions, hxwxd:371 x 284 x 155 mm
- Weight: 6.9 kg
- Approvals: CE, E-mark, AZ/NZS
- Charge characteristic: IUoUo, automatic / 3-step+ for flooded, Gel/AGM and MLI, configurable
- Recommended battery capacity : 180-500 Ah (based on gel batteries, may differ for other types)
- Ground relay: Yes, configurable by means of mechanical jumper
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -25 °C to 60 °C, derating > 40 °C
- Cooling : vario fan
- Protection degree: IP23 (vertical mounting)
- Safety class: IEC protection class I
- Humidity protection: Conformal coating, max. 95 % relative humidity, non condensing
- Protections:Over-temperature, overload, short circuit, high/low battery voltage
- Power Assist: Yes, supports AC input with power from the battery
- Power Sharing: Yes, allows you to select AC Input fuse setting
- MasterBus compatible: Yes
- CZone / NMEA 2000 compatible: Yes
Click here for dimensional drawings
Click here for the User Manual
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 13th August 2021||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th August 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th August 2021||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 12th August 2021||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 11th August 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 12th August 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 12th August 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th August 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 12th August 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th August 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|