MS-UD750 Marine Entertainment System With Internal Un
- Delivery & Returns
Built-in Bluetooth allows wireless audio streaming or remote control from compatible Bluetooth devices. Use Ethernet, NMEA2000 or Wi-Fi for Fusion-Link control from a compatible multifunction display (MFD) or add an NRX200i remote control (product code: 200259) via a NMEA 2000 network.
• AM/FM receiver with RDS Function
• Side-fin cooling -offering greater thermal efficiency
• Glass filled composite chassis -Structurally rigid and incredibly lightweight. Improved environmental protection and electrically isolates the chassis for complete reliability.
• Class-D Amplifier- High RMS output for louder and clearer audio while drawing less current
• Optically Bonded LCD - A widescreen LCD display, optically bonded to improve durability and optimised for daylight
• Apple iOS and MTP Android/ Windows Media Playback - Unparalleled support of the world most popular media devices, and the smartest interface for browsing your music library.
• A2DP/AVRCP Bluetooth Streaming - Stream your favourite tracks from any compatible device, with track, album and artist info displayed, with control available from the stereo or Bluetooth connected device.
• Fusion-Link Control (wired) - Enables direct stereo control from a compatible multifunction display (MFD) or MS-NRX200i wired remote when utilising an existing NMEA 2000 network.
• Fusion-Link Control (wireless) - Download the free Apple or Android Fusion-Link remote control app to control stereo via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi (requires Wireless Ethernet router)
• True-Marine Designed and Engineered - Extensively tested to perform in the harsh marine environment.
• Multi-Zone Technology - Four independent zones are available, each with advanced localised menu controls, including zone naming. Line out zones require additional amplification.
• Internal UNI-Dock - Securely protect and charge any compatible Apple iOS or MTP Android/Windows device, while enjoying your favourite tracks.
• Dual USB - Internal and rear USB sockets are provided.
• Operating Voltage - 10.2 - 16 VDC
• Fuse Rating - 15A
• Amplifier - Class D 4 x 70W
• Line Out - 4 (1L&R per zone)
• Sub Out - 4 (1 per zone)
• Aux - 2 stereo inputs
• Display 16:9 WQVGA
• Audio Format - MP3, M4A, FLAC
• Water Resistance - IPX5
• Dimensions (mm) - 216Wx78Hx179D
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 11th December 2020||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 8th December 2020||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th December 2020||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th December 2020||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th December 2020||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th December 2020||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 10th December 2020||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th December 2020||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £15.00
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|