WINTERISING YOUR OUTBOARD
Add Startron Petrol Additive (640032) to the fuel to stabilise the fuel and eliminate carbon build-up in the fuel delivery system and on exhaust components.
2. Run the engine up to operating temperature with cooling water supplied from Flush Muffs (630015).
4. Change the engine oil (4-strokes only) using Quicksilver 4-Stroke Oil (830415).
5. Remove the spark plugs and spray in Starbrite Fogging Oil (830483) before replacing the plugs finger tight.
6. Spray the whole power head lightly with a water repellent oil such as WD40 (420194).
7. Clean off & re-grease the control linkages & grease points using Quicksilver 2-4-C Multi-Purpose Lubricant (830410).
8. Change the gearbox oil with Quicksilver Gear Lube (830373).
9. Store your engine vertically on a Rooteq Outboard Trolley (630159) in a dry, well ventilated place ready for trouble free boating next spring!