- Designed specifically for the protection of propellers, out-drives, trim-tabs and stern gear.
The pack is made up of a 2-part epoxy primer & a small tin of Seajet 034 Emperor antifoul which is applied in a single coat as the final top coat.
The epoxy primer allows the topcoat to adhere to the metal surface and helps provide protection from galvanic action.
Emperor is one of Seajet’s best performing, self-polishing anti-foul products designed to prevent all forms of sea growth, barnacles, slime & algae from attaching itself to the protected surface
• Suitable for aluminium, aluminium-alloy & bronze substrates
• Suitable for speeds upto 40 knots
• Size: 0.5Ltr
• Coverage: 2.5m²/ltr
• Colours: Black, White, Volvo Penta Dark Grey
Awarded Motor Boats Monthly Best Buy - Jan 2013
- This does not work Review by superheat6k
Followed the instructions to the letter, 90% gone after 1 month and approx 80 miles cruising, mostly at 8 - 9 knots with some brief periods at 16 - 23 knots.
No better than lanolin IMHO
(Posted on 08/06/2015)