Fastfind 220 PLB
- A compact & waterproof 406 MHz emergency location beacon with integral 50-channel GPS for faster pinpoint location. It will slip into the smallest pocket or back pack compartment so the user can set off in the most remote locations, on land, at sea or in the air, & be confident of being able to contact the world’s professional search & rescue services directly if they are unlucky enough to encounter life threatening situations.
It will also float when used in the buoyancy pouch supplied.
• Transmits on both 406MHz & 121.5MHz
• Transmits >35hours @+10degC, >24hours @-20degC
• Manual activation
• Integral SOS LED flash light facility (Manually activated)
• 6-year battery life
• Operating Temperature: -20deg C to +55degC
• Waterproof to 10m
• Self test facility
• Safe stow antenna
• Size: H106xW47xD34mm, Weight: 152g
Includes retro-reflective flotation pouch as well as a universal carry pouch & lanyard