Perfect for smaller boats with a dual battery installation. This switch has the ability to switch two isolated batteries to two isolated loads i.e. Starting battery to starter motor and house battery to domestic circuits. When the switch is set to the Combine position, both batteries are connected in parallel to the loads. Make before break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption. The clever design of the housing allows surface, rear or front panel mounting options. Made from high grade marine material for maximum corrosion resistance. Ignition protected so suitable for petrol powered craft. Features a removable knob for security when leaving the boat.
• Cranking Rating: 10 sec. 1000 Amps
• Cranking Rating: 1 min. 650 Amps
• Intermittent Rating: 5 min. 450 Amps
• Continuous Rating 300 Amps
• Maximum Voltage Rating 32 Volts DC
• Terminal Stud Size 3/8"-16 (M10)
• Terminal Stud Torque 120 in-lb (13.56 N·m) max.
• Mounting Holes Accept #10 Screw
• Cable Size to Meet Ratings 4/0 AWG (120mm²)
• Weight Lb (Kg) 0.80 (0.36)