This innovative cleaning tool makes it easy to remove slime & growth from your hull whilst the boat is still in the water. The foam cleaning head is mounted on the end of a cranked, extendable pole & has 2kg of buoyancy, so that it continuously pushes itself up against the hull meaning there is not much effort needed to use it. Simply push & pull it under the hull – just like hoovering! It will give you a faster & more efficient hull &, if used regularly, will even prevent the growth of barnacles.
• Quick & easy to use – no need to lift the boat out
• Foam head will not damage the hull
• Flexible flanges follow the shape of the hull even over chines & rails
• Disassembles for easy storage
• Handle length: Upto 3.2m, Head size: W40 x D9.5cm