Simrad B&G ForwardScan™ transducer kit with Sleeve and plug
- Delivery & Returns
Simrad/B&G ForwardScan™ transducer kit with Sleeve and plug - ForwardScan™ Sonar is the ideal forward looking two dimensional echo-sounder for all power and sail boats that want safety and peace of mind that comes with knowing the depth of the water ahead of the boat. Unlike other Forward-looking sounders, the ForwardScan™ can display bottom imagery up to 8 times the current depth.
The ForwardScan transducer operates at 180kHz to reduce interference from traditional 200kHz echosounders, and provides:
Maximum forward view of 8X your current depth
e.g. at 3m (10ft) depth, see up to 24m (80ft) ahead.
Nominal forward view of 4-5X your current depth
e.g. At 3m (10ft) depth, see 12-15m (40-50ft) ahead.
ForwardScan connects quickly and easily to any Simrad Go7, Go9, Go12, NSS evo2, evo3, B&G Vulcan 7, Vulcan 9, Vulcan 12 or Zeus3 multifunction display via the StructureScan port, with no additional hardware necessary. On B&G Zeus2, NSO evo2 modular systems, or NSS evo2 systems already using StructureScan, ForwardScan may be connected via an optional Simrad/B&G SonarHub sounder module. Unlike other forward looking sonar solutions this is fully integrated to the network allowing control and viewing of the ForwardScan™ information on multiple displays simultaneously and even via GoFree on a tablet.
Bottom Colour Tracking
Bottom Colour Tracking offers a solid 2D rendering of the bottom ahead of your vessel for an uncluttered, immediately understandable view. Make fast and well-informed navigational decisions, without needing to interpret the individual data points returned by the echosounder.
Heading Line View
Heading Line View integrates ForwardScan depth data with the heading line displayed on the navigation page of your Simrad MFD. The line is colour-coded in segments to represent deep, medium, and shallow water, with customisable depth ranges to suit your boat’s draught.
ForwardScan’s forward range scale is automatically synchronised with the length of the heading line: in split-screen ForwardScan/Navigation view, the full distance from your vessel to the end of the heading line is represented in 2D on the ForwardScan display. Quickly reconcile ForwardScan data with charted depth and your present course, for a comprehensive understanding of what’s ahead.
ForwardScan can be installed on almost any vessel, with 50.8mm (2”) stainless steel through-hull mount. The mount can accommodate 25.4mm (1”) thick hulls at 12° dead rise, or 19mm (3/4”) hulls at 20°.
In The Box:
- Transducer plug with 30ft cable
- Stainless Steel Sleeve
- Blanking plug
- Fairing block
- Installation and operators manual
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th January 2021||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd February 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th February 2021||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd February 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th February 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th February 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 2nd February 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th February 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 29th January 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|