Halo 20 Radar
- Delivery & Returns
HALO20 is a compact dome radar with pulse compression technology that detects collision hazards and other targets in close and up to 24 nautical miles away. With its lightweight design with a small footprint and low profile, HALO20 is the perfect radar solution for sailors.
Unrivalled Short-to-Mid-Range Performance
Extend your view from the bow of your boat out to 24 nautical miles with pulse-compression radar technology that not only delivers a powerful mix of short and long-range detection, but provides precise target definition with minimal clutter.
Better Situational Awareness, Collision Avoidance
HALO20 radar delivers a comprehensive range of features to enhance your situational awareness and on-water safety. Monitor selected collision hazards with MARPA target tracking, tracking up to 10 targets, or 20 in dual range. Whether you’re navigating through crowded waterways or contending with poor visibility, HALO20 radar cuts through the clutter to give you a clear and current picture of your surroundings.
Ready When You Are
HALO20 Radar wakes instantly from its low-power standby mode, delivering radar coverage exactly when and where you need it. Even if your HALO20 radar is completely powered down start-up is a matter of seconds, not minutes like traditional pulse radar.
Easy to Use
Harbour, Offshore, Weather and custom modes tune HALO20 Radar’s advanced signal processing to help ensure that targets can be seen vividly – even in the toughest environmental conditions.
- 10W Pulse Compression
- 24 nm range from a compact 20-inch dome
- Unrivalled short range
- Radiation safe
- Easy operation with harbour, offshore and weather mode
- MARPA target tracking
- Low Power Consumption
- Guard Zones
- Waterproof rating: IPX6
- Dimensions Diameter: 510mm (20")
- Supply Voltage: 10.5 - 31.2 VDC (12/24V systems)
- Power Consumption typical: 18W
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Power Consumption max: 20W
- Max Range, scale: 24 NM
- Rotation speed: 24 RPM
- Operating Temperature Range: -25° to + 55°C (-13° to +130°F)
- Beam width: 4.9° H x 25° V
- Weight: 5.9 kg (13 lbs) without cable
- Min Range, scale: 50 m / 200 ft / 50 yd
- Dimensions W x H x D: 510mm dia x 223 mm H. (20" dia x 8.8" H)
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 5A
- Humidity: 95% RH at 35°C (95°F)
- Radar Modes: Harbour, Offshore, Weather, North Up, Course Up, Relative motion, True Motion
- Radar Technology: Pulse Compression
In The Box
- Halo Radar
- Mounting bolts and washers
- Documentation pack
- Interconnection cable 20m (65.6ft)
- Ethernet adapter RJ45 to 5-pin, 1.5m (4.9 ft)
- Waterproof cable boot for interconnection cable RJ45 plug
- Cable retainer kit
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
This item is currently not available to purchase.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|