Travel 1103 C Long Shaft Outboard Engine
- Delivery & Returns
The new top-of-the range model Travel 1103 C comes with direct drive, a high-capacity 915 Wh battery and a range-extending 73% increase in capacity compared to the base model. Greater power and durability, yet quieter than ever. The 1103 C also delivers 10% more power than the 1003 model, from 1,000 to 1,100 W, a stronger aluminium pylon for increased protection from impact damage and an upgraded transom mount.
The Travel 1103 C runs at just 33 DB – as loud as a whisper – and is the quietest motor in its class.With its integrated lithium battery and outstanding efficiency, the Travel is a great alternative to any small petrol outboard. It can do everything a 3 HP outboard motor can, but is lighter, cleaner, quieter, and more convenient.
The Travel easily propels tenders, dinghies and daysailers up to 1.5 tons and – when it's needed – over long distances, too.
It's also something of an expert when it comes to communication, too. It discloses its most important information to you, connects with your smartphone and can be charged from a standard power outlet, form a 12 V connection or from a solar charger.
The Travel can charge other electrical devices for you, the batteries are now equipped with a USB adapter, allowing your mobile phone, laptops and other equipment to share the Travel's abundant battery capacity.
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Information on range and speed
For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power.
And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Travel's on-board computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor's consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
- high-efficiency outboard with integrated 915 Wh high-performance lithium battery
- including onboard computer with GPS-based range calculation and charger
- ultra-quiet (33db), clean and compact
- silent direct-drive
- instantaneous throttle response
- 10% more power over travel 1003
- improved durability
- 3 HP equivalent
- emergency magnetic kill switch, short shaft
- completely waterproof (IP67)
- total weight 17.3 kg (S) / 17.7 kg (L)
- shaft length: short 62.5 cm / long 75 cm
- Warranty: 2 years
Whats in the Box
- Travel 1103C
- 915 Wh Lithium Battery
- Battery locking pin
- Magnetic kill switch
- Steering locking pin
- User manual
- AC charger
Please Note: Due to the current transportation regulations relating to the nature of the battery, we can only deliver to mainland UK.
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
|Nailsworth (Head Office)||0345 130 0710|
|Force 4 Chandlery Cardiff||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 5th February 2021||02920 787190|
|Force 4 Chandlery Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th February 2021||01243 773788|
|Force 4 Chandlery Deacons||02380 402182|
|Force 4 Chandlery Lymington||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th February 2021||01590 673698|
|Force 4 Chandlery Plymouth||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd February 2021||01752 548301|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th February 2021||01202 723311|
|Force 4 Chandlery Poole Quay||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th February 2021||01202673056|
|Force 4 Chandlery Port Hamble||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 9th February 2021||02380 454858|
|Force 4 Chandlery Southampton||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 4th February 2021||02380 632 725|
|Concession & collection point Chichester||Not currently in stock - available to ship to store by 3rd February 2021||01243 773788|
- Good Availability
- Low Availability
- One item left
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 20Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature 3- 5 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £20.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on email@example.com. This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|X LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|