Axiom 9 Pro-S
- Delivery & Returns
Axiom Pro is the new standard for “all-in-one” display. And with a blazing fast quad core processor, a super bright IPS display, and the smart LightHouse OS, Axiom Pro delivers a fluid and intuitive navigation experience. Axiom Pro is easy to expand into an advanced navigation network that includes multiple Axiom displays, CHIRP radar, Evolution autopilot, FLIR thermal night vision technology, and more.
HIGH PERFORMANCE NAVIGATION
Axiom Pro is engineered for captains that want it all. Available with RealVision 3D, 1kW CHIRP sonar, and Raymarine HybridTouch control, Axiom Pro is the new standard for “allin-one” multifunction devices. And with a blazing fast quad core processor, a super bright high-defi nition IPS display, and the smart LightHouse OS, Axiom Pro delivers a fl uid and intuitive navigation experience. Axiom Pro is easy to expand into an advanced navigation network that includes multiple Raymarine Axiom displays, CHIRP radar, Evolution autopilot, FLIR thermal night vision technology, and more.
Sonar is Standard
Axiom Pro is available with a single channel High CHIRP sonar built in. For offshore anglers choose Axiom Pro with RealVision 3D sonar plus a 1kW sonar built-in.
Simple-to-use Lighthouse 3 OS with HybridTouch control gives captains the flexibility of multi-touch interaction and rough weather keypad control.
Quad Core processing combined with super bright, high definition IPS display technology delivers blazing speed and stunning clarity.
- Powered by the all new, fast and fluid LightHouse 3 OS
- Blazing-fast quad core performance
- Rugged and sleek, all-glass construction for any helm
- Fast 10 Hz 72 Channel GPS/GLONASS Receiver for rapid position updates and smooth on screen tracking
New LightHouse 3 OS is fast, fluid, and easy to learn. An uncluttered interface that is easily personalized for your style of navigating
Rugged, All-glass Touch Screen Display delivers a big screen experience in a small footprint. Optical bonding eliminates fogging and delivers brighter colours and great sunlight visibility
Support for the best charts from Navionics including Navionics+ and Platinum +
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you to stream and control Axiom right from your smartphone or tablet. You can also sync Axiom’s waypoints, routes, and charts with Navionics mobile apps.
Radar Compatible with Quantum CHIRP Radar and Raymarine’s family of Digital, HD, and Super HD radars.
Mounting: AXIOM can be surface, bracket or rear-panel mounted using dedicated hardware options
USB Port for external drives, remote card readers and Smartphone charging.
Ready to Network with Raynet Ethernet and NMEA2000. Connect multiple Axiom displays or expand with Quantum, HD radar, IP cameras, engine gauges, autopilots, instruments, and more.
Marine Audio Control – Turn up the volume and control NMEA2000 compatible marine audio systems
Uncluttered Radar New radar modes simplify operation along with quick access to sensitivity controls and enhanced status and range displays. LightHouse Live View Menu lets you see radar adjustments in real time.
User Profiles LightHouse 3 User Profiles saves your personal home screen and configuration preferences.
New Chart Modes Uncluttered menus with quick access to Simple, Detailed, and Fishing chart modes.
- Display Size 9" IPS Optically Bonded LCD
- Display Resolution 1280 x 720 WXGA
- Display Type Multitouch
- Brightness 1,200 nits
- Viewing Angle Degrees: 88 / 88 / 88 / 88 (Top / Bottom / Left / Right)
- Dimensions 300 x 174 x 65mm (11.9" x 6.85" x 2.56")
- Weight 1.52kg (3.35lbs)
- Mounting Top, Front, Bracket
- Waterproof Rating IPX6 / IPX7
- Operating Temperature -25deg C to +55deg C (-13deg F to 131deg F)
- Storage Temp -30deg C to +70deg C (- 22deg F to 158deg F)
- Voltage 12 & 24VDC (8 V to 32 VDC)
- Waterproofing IPX6
- Sonar Type - Built-in High CHIRP
- Max Depth CHIRP Sonar = 900 feet (274 m)
- Video/Camera: 1 x Analogue input (BNC) Up to 10 IP Cameras
- Radar - Quantum, Digital, HD Color and Super HD Color Radars
- AIS Compatible
- Ports: NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000, Ethernet, USB, Wifi, Bluetooth, Dual Micro-SD
In The Box
- Axiom 9 Pro-S MFD
- Surface and trunnion mounting kits
- Screen Cover
- Mounting hardware
- Power/data cable
- Installation instructions
This item is currently not in stock but is available to preorder, with a lead time of up to 14 days.
Stock can move quickly, so this is just a suggestion of current levels, please phone the shop to confirm.
The ship to store service is based on Head Office sending stock to a branch.
If you wish to call & collect stock, please do so over the phone using the number provided.
Our Mail Order team ship chandlery, yacht parts and sailing clothing around the world. We use the best value couriers available, and we will endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible.
International Orders: Due to delays we have had to suspend our international delivery options. We are currently only able to offer an Airmail service for orders under 2kg
UK Standard Delivery
- UK Mainland 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 1 - 25Kg £5.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- UK Mainland 25Kg+ Price on request
- UK Mainland Next Day 0 - 25Kg £9.95 Courier service with signature, orders must be placed before midday
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £3.95 Royal Mail Service. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 1 - 25Kg £10.95 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 7-10 working days
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands 25Kg+ Price on request
- Channel Islands 0 - 1Kg (small jiffy) £5.95 Royal Mail Service Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 1 - 20Kg £13.50 Courier service with signature. Despatch within 3- 5 working days, delivery in 5-7 working days
- Channel Islands 20Kg+ Price on request
UK Exceptional Delivery
- UK Mainland; Antifoul & paints £5.95
- UK Mainland; Inflatable dinghy £10.00
- UK Mainland; Liferafts £17.50
- UK Mainland; Flares £24.00
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Antifoul & paints £9.95
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Liferafts price on request
- Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
- Channel Islands; Antifoul & paints £13.50
- Channel Islands; Inflatable dinghy price on request Channel Islands; Flares not available to ship at this time
If you are not entirely happy with your purchase, we will exchange or refund your goods in full, provided that the items are returned within 14 days of receipt.*
Please check the condition of goods on arrival - we are unable to accept goods damaged during shipping after 14 days.
Returned goods must be packaged securely, with all original packaging undamaged and in a saleable condition i.e. shoe boxes must be in the same condition as when received.
Goods must be unused and security seals intact.*
If you would like to return goods because they were ordered incorrectly or if clothing does not fit, return postage will be at your expense. If you would like us to replace the goods with another size or colour, we will charge carriage on the replacement.
Please be aware that some navigational and safety products may be dated, and as such a full refund may in some cases not be possible. If you are purchasing dated navigational charts we suggest you contact us for more information.
If you receive your goods and believe them to be faulty, please contact us straight away with a brief description of the problem. If we require you to return the product for a replacement, we will send you a pre-paid Royal Mail label for delivery back to us. Unfortuantely we cannot send the courier back to collect the items.
Returning goods to Force 4 is easy!
- Please contact us by ringing 0345 1300 710 or email on [email protected] This way we'll be able to determine whether you would like to return the product for a refund or whether you'd like to exchange the product. We are unable to process the return of faulty goods that we're not expecting.
- We'll then give you a returns number. This returns number will need to be clearly marked on the outside of your parcel so it can be identified on arrival. Please note, failure to mark a returns reference number on the outside of your parcel may result in a delay in processing your return.
- Don't forget your proof of postage, just in case!
- Once we receive the item we'll be able to proceed with a refund or an exchange.
*this excludes faulty goods with manufacturers defects. If goods are found to be faulty during use, after the returns period, please just give us a ring on 0345 1300 710 and we'll be happy to help.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Ask a question
Men's Size Guide
|To Fit Height||To Fit Chest|
|X SMALL||5'2" - 5'4"||34 - 36"|
|SMALL||5'5" - 5'7"||36 - 38"|
|MEDIUM||5'7" - 5'10"||38 - 40"|
|LARGE||5'11" - 6'1"||41 - 43"|
|X LARGE||6'1" - 6'3"||44 - 46"|
|XX LARGE||6'3" - 6'5"||46 - 48"|
|UK||EURO||MENS US||LADIES US|